[A] House Blackstone 7th Year Bash!

Emerald Dream
House Blackstone will have its 7th Year Anniversary on Sunday, September 23, at 8pm.

For seven years, the House has been the bastion for the freedom and renewal of Lordaeron, and the enrichment of the community through peaceful dialogue and events, and hope for many more to come!

Festivities include skydiving, a brawling tournament, dancing, a fireworks display, and an afterparty! There will be many cupcakes and lots of fun!

Please contact Eowynn for more information!
I will FORCE Ottavia to look at this.
Are horde allowed? ;p
09/18/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Ravenhul
horde

Slay them all.
House Blackstone will have its 7th Year Anniversary on Sunday, September 23, at 8pm.

For seven years, the House has been the bastion for the freedom and renewal of Lordaeron, and the enrichment of the community through peaceful dialogue and events, and hope for many more to come!

Festivities include skydiving, a brawling tournament, dancing, a fireworks display, and an afterparty! There will be many cupcakes and lots of fun!

The worgen stares at the parchment reading the invitation carefully. When he's finished promptly posts the invite on the wall of the Raven.

"Sounds entertaining..." he pauses mid sentence and rubs his chin in thought. . "I did not see any mention of alcoholic refreshments. perhaps we could discuss a possible business arrangement? "

a brawling tournament.

I think I could be convinced to part take in tournament... So long as booze is readily available.

((

Congrats on your 7th year!!

))
Bump! Party is tomorrow!
If you plan on attending, please ask me the location we'll be meeting, or ask for an invite and I'll put you on the list!
Few more hours!
Can I come? :D
The area you're holding it seems to dangerous for the horde to attend. I wish you the best of luck. Would have loved to be there :)
You did, indeed, miss out Ravenhul... Mind you, I don't quite remember the end of the night - it's a bit of a blur. The drink Araane provided me had some kick! I'll tell you that!

I think I owe someone an apology,.. but I'll wait until the Druid's drink has completely wore off.
Very fun event, nice brawling with Blackstone and drunken shenanigans after, Outlaw style.

Of course I hope Blackstone wasn't hoping for a nice meet and greet afterwards..I mean, we are ruffians, after all. Ruffians with a huge communal drinking problem.\

Congratulations to House Blackstone! Another seven years, amirite?