[H] <Tupan Techno> LF 1 allstar for MoP!

Lightbringer
Older players from Lightbringer will know who we are but newer players will not. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/Tupan+Techno should give a brief summary. We finished as the 14th guild to finish T11 25M heroics but stopped raiding just before Firelands was released.

We aren't doing hardcore 25's anymore but instead a 3-day 10-man raid with players from the Cata & WOTLK main 25 raid.

Our roster is 1 player short for MoP. Ideally this player is a healer (non-priest/shaman) with a DPS offspec. This player needs to be a Mistweaver Monk, a Resto/Moonkin Druid, or a Holy/Ret Paladin. Also ideally a female from Australia, New Zealand, or the UK (some exceptions can be made).

Raiding 3 days a week with a limited schedule means we don't waste time. You should be able to attend 90%+ of the time, and you must be a quick learner. We'll probably yell at you if you're dumb so if you have thin skin, don't even bother.

Start of MoP raid times are Sun & Tues ~7-10:30, and Wed ~8-10:30.

Look for Keshamage/Keshalol or Boshcow in game for more info. Alliance players are welcome to faction change and trial but if you suck, that's not our fault.
wtf
no you
bampin
09/19/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Wiseguy
bampin

lifegrip
what the inconsistent start time
09/22/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Eatmograpes
what the inconsistent start time

3 of us have a class or work that goes late on Mon/Wed, which is why we don't raid Monday and we start late Wednesday.

That'll change in probably mid December once the semester ends, then Wednesdays will be ~7 too.
Still looking for a holy/ret pally?

09/19/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Keshamage
Also ideally a female from Australia, New Zealand, or the UK

I am none of those however for a raid spot I can try....
Bumpity
09/23/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Varthsik
Still looking for a holy/ret pally?

Doesn't look like you have much raid exp. but feel free to put an app up.

http://forums.tupantechno.org/index.php?board=24.0
Did you guys find someone?
hi kesha
Damn, fit most requirements. If only I was a female Aussie with callouses, was not a priest, healed and was good
10/08/2012 06:19 AMPosted by Shanore
Damn, fit most requirements. If only I was a female Aussie with callouses, was not a priest, healed and was good
It's ok lol I'm female but not Aussie but i'm a priest. And i'm having fun lvling and cant raid yet.

Why the prejudice against priests?
pay for me to transfer and I'll come back
hi :3
What ever happened to... uhh...
What's his face...
He played a shaman in wotlk, loved to tell stories such as one involving a dude, a shed, prince albert, and a nail...

He made you guys interesting ):

Edit: Atalar!
Where did Atalar go ):
09/19/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Keshamage
Also ideally a female from Australia, New Zealand, or the UK (some exceptions can be made).

lol
Atalar was arrested, charged, and is now serving time for running a Ponzi Scheme. He swindled millions by selling fake promissory notes to rich old women... and then used his earnings by showering Division 1 college athletes with gifts and money in return for sexual favors.

Then some terrible Enhancement shaman replaced him, but he sucked.