The Fall of Theramore (Sign-ups/OOC)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 4 5 6 12 Next
Ok through my post up there, is their going to be a PC commander for the horde forces?

Edit: And i claim this page "FOR THE HORDE!!!!"

*runs quickly to the garage to wash his mouth out with bleach*
So, where would Horde begin exactly? In our scenario, it ends right as the bomb is dropped on Theramore. I don't know if you're going by the scenario exactly (which is fine), then you have Warlord Rok'nah shouting orders. I'm slightly confused.

Sorry, maybe it's just me ._.

EDIT: EAT IT UP JERA, FOR THE HORDE!

I was also wondering the same thing. Will you be controlling a commander for the Horde?
Just a side note Vynas, Quel'dorei are High Elves, Sin'dorei are Blood. And yeah, Ashokk is right about the age for BEs, you would be dead by 3000.
Ok then then should I sick with human years I could be 20

saw ash post /ill be 150

/salute
Hordies y'all are under the command of Warlord Rok'nah, he's basically leading an occuptaion of the remainder of the city and rebuilding it so y'all would be patrolling, hunting down Alliance and fighting the Alliance forces coming in to take back the city. Hope that helps! I'll be controlling both sides via Rok'nah a tad but y'all will be fighting a slowly losing battle against the Alliance forces as it goes :P

It'll be fun I promise!! I may end up adding my own Horde character (Crom) to control the Horde side but we shall see
Sooooo.

Am I added?
Yes haha I just haven't added you go ahead and post if you want There is a standard for post length.

At least 6 lines of text is the minimum.
ok thats pretty lenient

Others say like 10-15 so thanks ashokk :)
Sorry for souble post but I'm confused on how i should enter.

Sould I enter by saying that I was sent as scout by Garrosh.

Or should I say I hve heared about the attack and wish to join the battalion?
Blood/High elves mature physically at about the same rate as humans, but aren't considered adults in society until they've proven themselves, I believe.

Wowpedia says 20-80 for the general 'childhood' range for them. So there's a bit of variation there. Based on the RPG books which are considered non-canon, so take it with a grain of salt.

Edit - are we all assumed to be on the boat, by the way?
I'm not sure I'm a bit confused myself
Is it too late to sign up?
09/22/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Seyl

I wasnt sure so i just made myself a boat and controlled it
Blood/High elves mature physically at about the same rate as humans, but aren't considered adults in society until they've proven themselves, I believe.

Wowpedia says 20-80 for the general 'childhood' range for them. So there's a bit of variation there. Based on the RPG books which are considered non-canon, so take it with a grain of salt.

Yes or you can come in on the Horde Portal/from the land if you wish its free reign on that the lore has already been established so its basically however you want to play it out.'

Secondly Rak could you please work on your grammar, sometimes you use apotrophes when they aren't needed and you spell a few words wrong if you could work on that your posts would be great as would not being super redundant with your words, its okay if you don't hit six lines but it is encouraged and I will enforce it if you do several posts that are shorter than it otherwise a great start to the thread.

As I am super drunk right now I will post tomorrow moving the Alliance forces onto Theramore's docks and fighting you Hordies, if you want some action you can act like footmen and riflemen have moved up and fought you and have a good time I know I would!

Anyway I have more bid night !@#$ so carry on ladies and gents!
09/22/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Colph
Is it too late to sign up?

Colph I'd love to have you if I decide to have my Horde character enter into this then I will let you sign up as of now they are closed so post yours and we shall see.
Hope that was good.

Ps. i hope you don't mind if I had my guy scout coordinates before the bomb fell... i just thought that would be a good way to start my post
Hope that was good.

Ps. i hope you don't mind if I had my guy scout coordinates before the bomb fell... i just thought that would be a good way to start my post

As long as its not a gary stu scout and he doesn't do something too crazy I don't mind.

I'm of the opinion that if the circumstances are right we act like most humans do in extraordinary circumstances which is we do some bat !@#$ crazy %^-*.

AKA your guy might fight 5 people and still make it out from the bomb or might not, maybe he does. But he can't do something like that again for a while cuz he's that tired/injured from it.
No I just had my guy scout out the pefect location for the bomb

Didn't gary-sue

God I hate those >.>
Wasn't the bomb already dropped?

Or did my focus plummet after months of sleep deprivation...

The answer to my question is yes.

It did plummet. My comprehension and the bomb.

Go about your merry business.
Wasn't the bomb already dropped?

Or did my focus plummet after months of sleep deprivation...

The Horde posts are putting them in the field as the bomb is dropped, haha they are there when it drops already so they are seeing it as its dropped.

Make sense now to you Alliance folk?