iphone 5 ?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
APPLE DEVS: Let's make another phone without the ability to switch out the battery. It has worked for us in the past on the ipod, iphone 4 series and will continue to work in our new baby. We'll hand our fans the same old BS story about aerodynamics and our fanboys will make it look like a positive thing!

We'll keep memory slots to zero too. It doesn't matter that phones such as Samsung's Galaxy Series allows both internal memory slots (mini-SD up to 64 gigs) and battery switching - THIS business model works every-time. The revenue from replacing phones is much more than replacing batteries.

So it's settled.
Iphones are Overrated

My Droid x2 is 20x better at half well I actually I got mine for free
Fortunately, the way the free market works you can just buy a phone with a switchable battery.
APPLE DEVS: Let's make another phone without the ability to switch out the battery. It has worked for us in the past on the ipod, iphone 4 series and will continue to work in our new baby. We'll hand our fans the same old BS story about aerodynamics and our fanboys will make it look like a positive thing!

We'll keep memory slots to zero too. It doesn't matter that phones such as Samsung's Galaxy Series allows both internal memory slots (mini-SD up to 64 gigs) and battery switching - THIS business model works every-time. The revenue from replacing phones is much more than replacing batteries.

So it's settled.

Sad but true.
Iphones are Overrated

My Droid x2 is 20x better at half well I actually I got mine for free

androids suck