Restoring to original way

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Hey guys,
Basically, I've got a crappy laptop that barely runs WoW, but the thing is, it used to run it perfectly even 8 months ago (Steady 20-30 fps, which is good for the laptop). But now, it barely scrapes 10 and averages 2-5. So I reckon, if I were to restore it to factory defaults so it has none of the stuff on it that could slow it down, it'd boost it to that again. My question is, however, how do I do that? What can I do to restore it to it's original way? It's a relatively new, acer aspire one 752, so it doesn't have a disc drive or anything either. And for the moment, getting a new laptop is out of the question due to funds.

Thanks in advance!
It probably has a restoration partition. Try pressing F8 when it boots.
09/21/2012 10:00 AMPosted by Kalganized
It probably has a restoration partition. Try pressing F8 when it boots.

This is hilarious on so many levels. Mainly because if anyone were to take their PC to best buy/mc they would charge 299$ for a clean install and a clean install is what they do 99% of the time regardless if the issue can be solved other ways.

Meanwhile spamming f11 + simply reading is all you need to do to get the same result.
Also, MoP requires a lot more hardware power than before; it's also possible that your laptop's graphics card is simply no longer up to the task.