How much does Blizzard hate Warriors?

Warrior
Point is:
They shift the damage from our Execute to other skills, then nerf them.

I'm starting (not really starting, almost 100% sure) someone in Blizzard dev team doesn't like Warriors.
ummm ya? the guy who makes final decisions plays mage.
09/21/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Dimaskdd

Is this legit or just BS thats piled up because mages have always been a powerful class near the top?. I have heard it a lot.
09/21/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Narcaine

Is this legit or just BS thats piled up because mages have always been a powerful class near the top?. I have heard it a lot.

It's conspiracy theorist BS for people who suffer from the Dunning Krueger Effect.

If this ever happened, that person would not only be fired, they'd be blacklisted in the video game development community.

Imagine now this shady evening, as this employee at Blizzard waits for the other employees to leave for the big office party Blizzard has every single night at the Playboy Mansion.

He knows he's risking all the money and years he spent in college, and he knows he's risking his life's dream to be a game designer, but hey, he just can't help himself, because winning in BGs with cheat codes is just soooo fun.

He just faked all of his opinions over game making philosophy to get where he was, all so he could pwn some scrubs at WOW.

Bravo, you've seen the truth that the sheep buy into willingly. Baaaaaah, take my money Blizzard, baaahaaah.
09/21/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Narcaine

Its just something people say.

Mages have been god mode for so long - and are looking to continue the trend in mop - that people joke about it.

Its just baffling to people how a class like mages can be extremely good in every facet of the game (arena, rbgs, pve), while other classes can sit in the wasteland for practically an entire expansion or longer.
It's stupid crap that people make up to make Ghostcrawler a scapegoat so they can hate on him.
http://media-wowstead.cursecdn.com/attachments/413/910/buffnerf.jpg
After a 3 week break from playing WoW I was excited to do some pvp on my warrior only to find that the damage was actually gimp more. I don't get it our damage was fine before why nerf it.

On top of that Dragon Roar knockdown 0.50 sec? Com'on man is blizz so lazy to fix a bug that they would instead rewrite the ability to keep the bug? What a disappointment...