MoP 5.4 Elemental Guide: Zap that Orc!

Shaman
Prev 1 2 3 29 Next
- Ascendance
Acquired at level 87, Ascendance is a 15 second duration, 3 minute cooldown ability which (for Elemental) removes the cooldown on Lava Burst & turns Chain Lightning into Lava Beam. Also changes you into a Flame Ascendant for the duration of the spell.

I dont know if its even worth nothing since Ascendance will usually be popped for a single target situations but the change from Chain Lightning to Lava Beam does also make the bounces do the same damage as the initial hit, you do not lose a % of damage every bounce.
- Ascendance
Acquired at level 87, Ascendance is a 15 second duration, 3 minute cooldown ability which (for Elemental) removes the cooldown on Lava Burst & turns Chain Lightning into Lava Beam. Also changes you into a Flame Ascendant for the duration of the spell.

I dont know if its even worth nothing since Ascendance will usually be popped for a single target situations but the change from Chain Lightning to Lava Beam does also make the bounces do the same damage as the initial hit, you do not lose a % of damage every bounce.

That because he hasn't posted the Rotation - Cooldowns section yet, which explains when to use it.

That because he hasn't posted the Rotation - Cooldowns section yet, which explains when to use it.

Yeah that makes sense also; just wondering since he did say it made lava burst have no cooldown, just thought those would go together :) thats all
09/20/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Amaravati
Liked and requested sticky!!!!!
09/20/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Thunderhowl
09/20/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Kalfos
NOT MY INTERNET FAME

GIST

WAHT R U DOIN

GIST

STOP
And its all up.
Your format sucks. We want Liax to post the sticky. He's really cool and stuff.
09/20/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Laix
Your format sucks. We want Liax to post the sticky. He's really cool and stuff.

I totally didn't borrow the table of contents formatting from your guide or anything >.>

I'll likely fine tune the formatting either Saturday/Sunday evening or next Thursday. Some of it needs fixing/touching up. At this point I just wanted it out there.
I've always wondered what making a table of contents using hyperlinks to each section would be like. Is that even possible?
09/20/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Chillbronies
I've always wondered what making a table of contents using hyperlinks to each section would be like. Is that even possible?

Look at Liax's guide that's still up. That's the extent of what you can do in that way.
oh damn that's nice
09/20/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Chillbronies
oh damn that's nice

I'll be putting it all in when I touch the formatting up.
Hey just wondering if you guys did any solid testing with regards to elemental shaman pve racials. Thanks

09/20/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Amaravati
@ Weapon/Shield - I assume you're talking about the staff then correct? I'd think the OH enchant would win it out for the MH/OH combo since there's no equivalent staff enchant.

@ Trinkets - Relic of Yu'lon is going to suffer from Darkmoon Card: Volcano syndrome. Much stronger than the ilvl shows with Int base & int proc. Which one of the others would be stronger than EoT though?

09/20/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Eruptor
Hey just wondering if you guys did any solid testing with regards to elemental shaman pve racials. Thanks

Don't believe we have. If you want to repost that in the totemspot thread for the guide I'm sure Bink'd have an answer for you fairly quickly.
09/20/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Kalfos
Very nice guide.

I wonder how long it will be before Blizzard gives Stormlash totem to another class?
Very nice guide.

I wonder how long it will be before Blizzard gives Stormlash totem to another class?

When it's enough to mandate bringing shaman I'd imagine.