Herald of the titans LFM.

Achievements
I'll be running a HoTT soon. I know MoP is right there so it is being post poned. After all the ruckus from MOP calms down I plan to get this going. It is required that you are level 80 with no ilvl gear above 226. If you're interested in obtaining this, leave a comment in this thread.
I will be add me at Vesu#1707
What's your real ID?
Just letting you know that your armour has to be ilvl 226 or lower, you can use i232 weapons (ie ones from ToC10, ICC H5 mans too).

Also, check out OpenRaid, people do Herald runs weekly.
I know the rules for the achievment, but i'm not exactly sure what OpenRaid is..
09/23/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Carnâge
I know the rules for the achievment, but i'm not exactly sure what OpenRaid is..

Its a site designed for crossrealm grouping. I have a horde paladin pretty much fully geared depending on how soon you are doing it.
Well, I'd like to do it ASAP but with MoP I know people are going to be busy with other crap. Soo...
09/27/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Carnâge
Well, I'd like to do it ASAP but with MoP I know people are going to be busy with other crap. Soo...

i would be willing to do i can use my dads lvl 80s (he quit during wrath) and he was terrible at getting gear so they shud be well below 226
If you're still going, my hunter is good to go I believe. I just need to reforge. I've also got two friends with characters that are pretty much all set as well (holy paladin and shadow priest). We all know the fight.

Grid#1119