KT

Mal'Ganis
DECLARES WAR ON MAL'GANIS LEGO
im really going to have to go back to pvp to smack some of children down. after all pve content is down i will go back to pvp and wage war on you bads.
Unfortantly i would like to see ppl on horde side get beat down, but some of the real high rank players just kinda tip the scale in hordes favor. That is if they ever play outside of RBGs, Arenas, and Duels outside Org
/yawn

3 hours...still waiting
Welcome KT. We've enjoyed seeing you in Elwynn and out in the world lately. It's been great, look forward to seeing more action through Mists.
Nice to see you too pal! KT may be full of nerds but that doesn't stop them from having fun ^_____^
well you nerds cant defend halaa so gg ive been here for almost 5 hours now waiting for the big alliance group to show up
09/23/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Ragingwar
well you nerds cant defend halaa so gg ive been here for almost 5 hours now waiting for the big alliance group to show up
Why would you just sit there for 5 hours? Exciting.
yeah it was fun killing you
Alliance are too busy ganking people at the dark portal while they are stuck on the loading screen gg.
09/24/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Holyshiv
Alliance are too busy ganking people at the dark portal while they are stuck on the loading screen gg.

That's why you fly there from Stormwind :) Takes like 2 minutes and you're not set up to be ganked!!
The only KT people I've seen around is when they're camping the dark portal in a huge group. Give me real world pvp.

Didn't you hear CRZ isn't enabled for the new MoP zones until next patch? See you then
09/24/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Holyshiv

War has been declared on the loading screen of doom, obviously.
Every KT player must be killed on sight.

Normally I don't bother attacking someone unless they attack me first (because I'm doing other things) but every douche I've ever encountered in the wow world has been from the KT server. They wait until you're at half health or in combat, only go 2v1 is common, run away if they figure out they won't win, attack no matter what when you're minding your own business, etc. KT is our server's biggest enemy.. kill everyone!
Every KT player must be killed on sight.

Normally I don't bother attacking someone unless they attack me first (because I'm doing other things) but every douche I've ever encountered in the wow world has been from the KT server. They wait until you're at half health or in combat, only go 2v1 is common, run away if they figure out they won't win, attack no matter what when you're minding your own business, etc. KT is our server's biggest enemy.. kill everyone!

We know, we have to group with them in our BGs, heroics, and LFRs. We know they're dicks.

And then we have to tolerate the same treatment from MG horde.