Mount I NEED HELP!!!!!

Emerald Dream
So I have about 40 mounts and i really wanna get the 50 mount acheivement and the drake and I only have 2 drakes the Bronze,and Red drake and other ground mounts and I really don wanna spend 25$ on a mount from the blizzard and I have all the night elf ones soo if I could get help please respawn cause I really want the mount and achievment THANK!!!! :) :D
09/23/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Xmit
So I have about 40 mounts and i really wanna get the 50 mount acheivement and the drake and I only have 2 drakes the Bronze,and Red drake and other ground mounts and I really don wanna spend 25$ on a mount from the blizzard and I have all the night elf ones soo if I could get help please respawn cause I really want the mount and achievment THANK!!!! :) :D

I think my brain just escaped from my skull and ran crying out of the room.
LOL @ Dravot

@ Xmit, You did not list the drake you can purchase with TB commendations!

As shown in this link :) There is one you can add to your collection!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65356/reins-of-the-drake-of-the-west-wind

Good Luck to you Human!
The blue drakes from...oh crap, forgot what the dungeon is called in Northrend, but it's a fairly routine drop...I got two...not that it matters now, but two on two different toons.
The dungeon is the one where you fight the dragon at the end and the group is on green, red, and bronze...it's almost...let me repeat, ALMOST solo'able, however, the last fight you'll need at least one more, if not two.

The other drake is the a rare reward from doing the dailies...again, haven't been there in awhile, but it's with the tall blue viking women...but also be prepared to have a bag full of snowballs and the courage to pelt people with them.

There is one more, and it's a white drake, and gflwt one because it seems it's the area is constantly camped.

there is another dragon mount that spawns, allegedly in Deepholm, but I have yet to see it.

Good luck!
Google. there is plenty of info out there including 50 and 100 mount guides.
for old world stuff, you can try to form an AQ run with a few people. You are pretty much guaranteed to get 3 mounts from in there though they are only usable within AQ I believe they count towards the achievement. There's a fourth aq mount too, but its a rare drop.
There is always reputation mounts, and at max level they do not take too long to get. From burning crusade there is Ogri'la (Bladesedge Mountains) and Netherwing (Shadowmoon Valley) both of which have many mounts to buy. Also there is Kurenai in Nagrand have a bunch too, and it is quicker to grind out than thoes other two.
And don't forget argent tournament. Each faction you champion has two available mounts. Then buy every mount for each race of your faction. Then there are tol barad mounts, nether drakes, black war mounts purchased with honor (including the black war mammoth in wintergrasp).
09/23/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Bricke
You're not exalted with Darnassus, Ironforge or Gnomeregan. Raise those reputations to full and buy those mounts. You'll be well over 50.

This takes only a few dungeons with the reputation tabards to do, plus you get a nifty ambassador title. How quaint.
Well it took me 4 hours to farm Sha'tari Skyguard faction from Nuetral to Exalted. There are guides on it in the comments section of that faction on wowhead....poorly written guides but once deciphered, helpful. 5 easy mounts there.