Mouseover healing plus Focus?

UI and Macro
Hello, friends; thanks for clicking!

Now, before you yell at me, yes I did check with El Goog regarding this topic, but I have yet to find exactly what I was looking for, so, here I am.

I have been using a help / harm macro extensively with great success. It is as follows:

#showtooltip
/startattack [nohelp,nodead]
/cast [mod:shift, @player][@mouseover,help,nodead] Renew; [help,nodead] Renew; [harm, nodead] Shadow Word: Pain; Shadow Word: Pain

I have even replaced Renew & SW:P with Penance for those situations (where Penance is required).

However, it has recently occurred to me that adding a Focus element to it might be even more delicious. I don't feel that I need to have Focus in the 'harm' portion of the macro, but I was wondering if the healing side could be prioritized thusly:

Self w/ Shift > Mouseover > Target > Focus (maybe the last two should be switched?)

Admittedly, I have little experience with the use of Focus in general, so I am open to suggestion with regard to its' placement on the priority totem pole. I suppose I would also be open to having it attached to Ctrl, for example, but I really think I'd rather not have to think about it even that much. All I know is, I'm tired of stopping to loot and then having to locate and re-click the tank before s/he gets her/himself killed.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

TL;DR: Can I add a Focus mod to the above macro so that I don't have to continually re-target the tank?
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead] Renew; Shadow Word: Pain
Thanks, that's a big help.

However, I'm noticing that if I have the tank focused and I want to do some damage (as may be necessary with Disc.) that I heal the tank instead.

Is there any way around that (perhaps by tweaking the priority) or is it simply a case of me wanting to have my cake and eat it too and it's one or the other?

Thanks again.
What if I relented to using Ctrl to heal myself and Shift to heal my Focus?

Does that open it up?
What if I relented to using Ctrl to heal myself and Shift to heal my Focus?

Does that open it up?

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player][@focus,mod:ctrl][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead]Renew; Shadow Word: Pain

Make sure shift+hotkey and ctrl+hotkey aren't already bound in your keybind options and make sure ctrl and shift aren't used as selfcast or focuscast modifiers in your Interface>Combat options.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Making_a_macro
http://www.macroexplain.com/
Awesome.

Thanks, fellow night-owl!