Glyph of Luminous Charger

Paladin
Anyone else notice that their was little yet subtle change on your mount if your tauren on your kodo? Im sure it isn't scaled correctly for the kodo and im sure it works well on the mounted war horse. Maybe the devs can look into it and rescale it for the kodo for us tauren pallies (I mean I would love to have a reason to use my sunwalker kodo). I know it isn't important but a lot of the minor glyphs for holy aren't really cool like some of the others, specially for other classes.
It's a stupid glyph. If you have the RBG award mount it doenst work
09/22/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Agincourt
It's a stupid glyph. If you have the RBG award mount it doenst work

If you have the mount or if you use the mount? Cause the glyph only works with the class mounts.
It should work with class mounts and award mounts
Only works with the class mounts and the Argent Charger so far as I know, pvp award is not a paladin mount so I fail to see why it work. Some quick google fu reveals nothing to the contrary either.
Now I can have a sparkle pony without buying the celestial steed!
I see a very minor subtle difference but nothing like the charger difference, the size of the kodo just takes up all the beauty
Meanwhile warlocks leave fire and can run on water on their class mounts.
The sparkles look like they're coming out of my character's butt.

...I can live with that.
It's a pretty lackluster glyph. It's ALMOST as bad as the Glyph of Mounted Kings. Since the mount cast is not on the normal GCD, you can cast an instant cast ability directly before casting your mount, which allows you to apply a blessing when you mount.

#showtoolip Charger
/cast [nomounted] Blessing of Kings
/cast Charger

That macro does the same thing, or if you want to use might instead:

#showtooltip Charger
/cast [nomounted] Blessing of Might
/cast Charger

It makes the glyph fairly useless. At least Luminous Charger does something, even though that something is extremely underwhelming compared to the name.
I've been an advocate of having your class mounts allow you to slow fall while riding, just for the hilarity of it.

Glyph of the Soaring Equine Spirit, or something, I dunno.
You know what I want? A glyph that gives me the !@#$ing unicorn pally mount.
I hate my fat %^-*ing elephant, I think I've used it once. Always gets stuck in doorways and !@#$ and it's just ugly. God damn I miss my BELF pally mount.
You know what I want? A glyph that gives me the !@#$ing unicorn pally mount.
I hate my fat %^-*ing elephant, I think I've used it once. Always gets stuck in doorways and !@#$ and it's just ugly. God damn I miss my BELF pally mount.

Do Argent Tournament dailies for the silver one. ;P
They should have given us water walking ala locks with this glyph.