How to easily fix rogues.

Rogue
09/23/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Schimmer
because of those 5 stacks of deadly you had to get on target which in dynamic pvp enviroment close to impossible w/o tunnel visionning target

Why bring that up, it doesn't stack anymore.

See the PvP 4 set bonus: Malevolent Gladiator's Leather Gloves

Is actually kind of a slap to the face.

This'll allow the use of Leeching Poison without losing a slow on your target.
Leeching Poison coupled with Recuperate is just as strong as

Except we need to be on the target for leeching to be worth anything.
09/23/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Schimmer
because of this vv

ah I see you where comparing the two.

Anyhoo, while the pvp set bonus is nice... it's still kind of insulting because it basically means we either deal with only having a 50% snare, or if we ever want/need a 70% snare (cripplings shiv) then our set bonus is going to waste.
Put prep in a differnt tier and increase recoup to atleast 5%.

Shadow step should be baseline, every rogue should have it.

if shadowstep is that important to you, then select it as a talent. Not the only class that has to make a choice, but bad rogues are acting like the world is coming to an end. Good rogues will adapt and still be effective, just like they have been doing for 7 years. In the hands of a GREAT player, no other class comes CLOSE to the control and lethality of the rogue. MOP is not going to change this.
I love all this "if you were good" BS thats been floating around now.

Hey, every other class that QQ'ed for cata:
If you were "great", rogues would never have PND you for a year.

Who would of thunk it, everyone just sucked for a year plus..................
Our healing is so worthless compared to every classs in the game right now, a hot for 3k at 85 won't scale for crap at 90.

You think at 90 we will be magically fixed? Because we won't. Its looking like most other classes are going to scale a ton better.

See the PvP 4 set bonus: Malevolent Gladiator's Leather Gloves

This'll allow the use of Leeching Poison without losing a slow on your target.
Leeching Poison coupled with Recuperate is just as strong as, if not stronger than, a warrior's Second Wind ability. On top of that, Leeching Poison and Recuperate don't require you to be below 35% health.

Oh, and with Leeching Poison active, you can Shiv every 10 seconds for a 5% heal!

So, I think Rogues actually will be magically fixed at 90 :D

Everything's gonna be alright!

Question is the 4 set going to be 50% speed reduction still, without the possibility of 70% reduction because we won't have crippling on our weapons to shiv the 70%????
09/23/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Jettia
Question is the 4 set going to be 50% speed reduction still, without the possibility of 70% reduction because we won't have crippling on our weapons to shiv the 70%????
Yes.
09/23/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Troelsen
Yes.
well that's still kinda crappy than.
I would still take a 50% reduction in my targets movement over a 0% reduction lol.
09/24/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Hebhes
I would still take a 50% reduction in my targets movement over a 0% reduction lol.
yeah just sucks 8 years of 70% reduction is now 50%. ><

Recup is based on total health. Our health at 90 is looking towards the 300k-400k ranged depending on gear. Recoup will be much better when we level and get gear.

Yep, and we will be getting hit for scaled damage as well, Just Saying.

Our mobility and the long cool downs are the only issue. They need to remove some of our long cd dependency.

Agree, 110%