LF 2220+ Spriest/Warlock for 3v3 for MoP

Kil'jaeden
LF 2220+ Spriest or Warlock for 3v3 for MoP. Want somebody that's laid back but serious. If necessary we could change to horde and my partner can also play spriest and look for a druid instead. We'll be running Mage/X/Druid :)
up up :D druids are cool too. I would love an offer on alliance side before i decide on horde
bump
I'm 4000 rated.
bump.

good luck finding someone.

sadly i already have my warlock/mage partners lined up :P
bump.

good luck finding someone.

sadly i already have my warlock/mage partners lined up :P
It's all good, if they come horde side I said I'd run 3's with them.

Who did you find by the way? So far I've had really bad luck finding me some 2200+ casters on horde side.
Have fun tek it's gonna be a interesting season with all the class changes. Horde seems to have plenty of good players :( alliance gonna have to step it up

I only been alliance for 2 months total, give me a reason to stay :p still looking
Hi did someone say something about mages?
MLD smells like r1. I would drop the spriest hunt unless you find a really good one/find a really good shaman.
I would love to play with a warlock. I think they're the most interesting class in mop and i would like to know more about them by playing with one. Demo looks cool

MLD might be better but we'll have to see at 90. Both is really strong so it might come down to what the other popular comps are. Fun times ahead