[A]Jade Blossom Brewery (Intro / Recruitment)

Emerald Dream
Within a small building amongst the Mage Quarter's busy districts, a new visitor to the Alliance's territories hummed a warm tune to himself through a heavy throat. He was one of the recent visitors to a land that they knew nothing of; the large creatures known as Pandaren, that made landfall weeks before, along with their spokesman and various necessities that they had deemed worthy of bringing from their former home of the Great Turtle, Shen-zin Su. Many had remained with the Monk named Aysa and her companions; the pandaren in question did not - instead bustling away quietly with his own comrades to immediately begin to see the world that they had never known existed in as clandestine a manner as possible.

The large male's humming slowed to a deep chuckle at that; the manner in which they had traveled was very much as if they fled from a war. It was not in fear, but in concern for those that were uneducated in what they were - best not to worry the locals over such small details as such strange creatures as they within their lands. So enraptured with his thoughts and the various spoils of their travelling...heavy-hefted bushels of herbs ranging from Gromsblood to Mountain Silversage, along with various blends of barleys, hops, tea leaves and spices...that he did not notice the soft rustling of cloth from behind him. Such ignorance was quickly abolished with the sound of a soft voice, yet as firm as tempered iron in it's demand of a proper answer from the larger man.

"Bohai....I have noticed that your travelling pack is repurposed. I thought this would be where the Jade Blossom would set it's roots down, at long last. Am I mistaken in this?" The male kept the quiet wince at the sudden predicament he was in as muted as possible, before turning to the smaller woman with a warm, endearing smile. The expression was not returned; the female's eyebrow raised in quiet curiosity, her mouth set in a line in both confusion and quietly simmering frustration at what sort of answer he could give.

"It...was, I mean it is! It truly is! But matters have arisen that have caught my ear, and lifted my spirit in a way long thought impossible." A large, black-furred hand was set upon the closest table, where it grazed across a gathering of sweet-smelling leaves that had been left to dry in the open air. "There has been talk, you see; I have heard discussion amongst the locals of a rather interesting find in the southern seas." Seeing that the mildly-reproachful stare had softened somewhat, he turned to his companion in full, arms crossed over his chest. "I spoke with Lady Cloudsinger last evening, before our dinner; it's true, what they say. They have found Pandaria, and there are plans to set a scouting force to see what can be gleaned from the landmass."

"Pandaria...can it be, truly? After all these years, I thought it would have fal.....wait a minute. You're...oh, do not tell me you are planning to make your way there." Just like that, the scornful stare returned, frustration forming as he lifted both of his hands to try and ease her displeasure with as disarming a smile as he could raise.

"Indeed I am; I was....ah, haha, rather loose with the truth, you see. I explained that myself and my brother know the lay of the land, as we are Pandaren and thus know Pandaria like the back of our hands. We must have struck lucky in that there was little questioning."

"No. No, not this again Bohai-Pao Wavebreaker." Another wince; the full name - he was clearly in trouble whether he liked it or not. Her expression contained that frustration in her eyes, but it had changed from bitter disapproal to a desperation for compromise. It quietly hurt him in retrospect, that he had not thought out her feelings on the matter deeply enough."We have been through so much - you, of all people! To uproot the works and ways of your grandfather...to take a journey that you did not know would end as pleasant as it has. To drag the pair of us along with you - myself and that brother of yours." She smiled, despite herself; his brother had become a friend to her, whether or not she wanted to admit it. "Why this again? Why set out again to a land you do not know, when we have so much waiting for us here?"

There was a long pause before Bohai Wavebreaker spoke again, looking around and amongst them both to the various scrolls, books and hastily etched recipies-in-the-works. Eyes dimmed as he considered his words, his voice soft despite the deep quality to every word he uttered. He hoped it would be enough to break through the confusion and anger at their lives once more being tossed to the winds and fates to judge.
"I do not plan on moving again, Lanfan; this is our home, such as it is. My grandfather's memory will be rekindled in the hearts of those whom have taken us in with open arms. But Pandaria....Lanfan, this is - was - our home. The birthplace of our people; the cradle of Pandaren culture, of our refinement and our society. My grandfather always spoke as if he knew of the place with his own eyes, haha. Impossible, of course...but I have always wondered if there was more to his teas and beers then merely ideas pulled from his dreams and imagination. That there is something deeper to the Jade Blossom that he kept close to his heart." He dared a look down at Lanfan; the hurt at the situation had faded, albeit somewhat. Crossed arms now hung at her sides, but with a chin still defiantly raised with a rebuttal.

"If you take this foolish journey, Bohai....then do it with my blessings. But!" She raised a pointed finger as if to accentuate her opinion. "I will be accompanying you, and soon - when I can settle ourselves properly and find those of capable hands amongst this city's populace."

"But it wi...-"

"No arguements, Wavebreaker. I have been with you on this silly journey of yours through it's entirety. I will not let myself sit idly by while you wander off into the sunrise on your lonesome."

"My brother is coming as well." Bohai smiled wide, despite himself at the mention of his younger sibling. "His is the soul of a conqueror; he has already taken to dislike the actions of this 'Horde'. He will aid me as I will him." To this, Lanfan merely rolled her eyes and patted him on the shoulder with a soft, smile-laden sigh.

"So you will wander off into the sunrise with one that wishes to swing a big stick at whatever looks at him funny." She slipped away from him then, closing the door to the small room behind her with one last parting comment. "I certainly do hope you know what you're getting us into, Bohai. I would not wish to get so close to contentment just to have it...fade." With a soft click of the lock, the door closed and her voice faded in the dimly-lit room, the larger Pandaren male once more left with his thoughts. Eyes that narrowed in a slowly growing conviction looked down at his hand, still settled near dried tea-leaves and pungent-smelling spices, tracing every ebony hair he could on his flesh.

In many ways you are right, Lanfan. He thought to himself. This will be a risk amongst risks...but a worthy one, I feel. If not to learn where we hail from as Pandaren...then to protect a people we never knew we shared blood with. A storm is coming between this Alliance and Horde...and I feel our little Brewery will be caught in the deluge.

~~~

Greetings! Jade Blossom Brewery is a Pandaren-exclusive Guild that caters to all aspects of Emerald Dream, under the pretense that anything done is done with maturity and a friendly atmosphere.

What does that mean?

It means if you like to PVE (Dungeons/LFR/Challenge Modes/Raids), then PVE to your hearts content with no fear of reprisal for your favourite aspect of WoW.

Prefer to PVP? Whether it be in Battlegrounds(Rated or otherwise) or Arena? Go nuts - if it means you go out of guild for PVP partners or what-have-you, do not worry about whether or not we will be upset.

RP your thing? All RP is encouraged as long as it follows the lore of the Warcraft Universe. Griefing RP of any kind, in-guild or otherwise, will not be tolerated.

A few important Notes

Jade Blossom Brewery will never be a 'mega guild' like some of the other notable Alliance guilds. We will not have 150+ members. We may or may not have 2200+ members or have hardcore-progressive raiders. Jade Blossom Brewery is not about any of that in any form - we are a small, tightly-knit guild for people who wish to play Pandaren amongst peers that treat eachother with respect and maturity, and give the same back as what they are given in that regard.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, send me an in-game letter and we will see what we can do to get you involved in what I hope will be something very special.
Hello, Nicholast. I like the idea alot. It's inspiring! Well, I sent you mail in-game from this character to your's. Please take time to read and consider the idea. Thank you. :)
Other questions comments and concerns can be brought to me as well, I tend to be online more towards the morning and early afternoon while nic is on later and in the evening
09/24/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Caylethee
Other questions comments and concerns can be brought to me as well, I tend to be online more towards the morning and early afternoon while nic is on later and in the evening

Indeed they can :)
Just curious, as the idea seems fun and enjoyable... but, how exactly do you plan to do any PvP/PvE progression with Pandaren exclusivity?

Other than that, it seems fun! Wish you guys the best of luck!
Just curious, as the idea seems fun and enjoyable... but, how exactly do you plan to do any PvP/PvE progression with Pandaren exclusivity?

Other than that, it seems fun! Wish you guys the best of luck!

In all honesty, if it becomes a topic of interest among our members it will be brought up with the group. Warcraft has turned down a path that demands very little by way of race and class-exclusivity aside from very rare situations (which can be rectified by asking for help from our friends. If there is an IC dispute concerning it, it could be considered that enough Pandaren-quality liqour / tea will buy anyone's services ;) ). Besides, if let's say Caylethee/Lanfan wants to start doing raids at a progressive pace in competition with the rest of the server, then that is her choice and I support it fully; whether or not she stays in the guild.

Jade Blossom Brewery will be about being a sanctuary for people that want to play World of Warcraft at their own pace, on their own time, in their own way(to a degree), as a Pandaren.
Honestly we HAVE been debating it. Nothing particularly hardcore mind you, just making sure we see and down the content in a semi timely manner. It would really depend on the level of interest however

Lol and nic the only toon I'll be competitive with in any capacity it my Druid :P
Eh, more I looked in to it, you can pull it off. Hell, I'd love to see videos/screenies of all you Panda BA's doing it.

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=wuyohlb7ti000000000000000000000000000000

That raid comp gives you 100% of the buffs and debuffs. You can make it work. :P

Granted, no BRezes is gonna suck, and 6 people on one token? Ouch! xD
Ha we will make it work. At the very least I am confident in downing normal difficulty content with an all pandaren team.
Eh, more I looked in to it, you can pull it off. Hell, I'd love to see videos/screenies of all you Panda BA's doing it.

That raid comp gives you 100% of the buffs and debuffs. You can make it work. :P

We will settle token disputes in the traditional way of the Panda.

Drink offs; first one to toss their brew loses. :3

We will settle token disputes in the traditional way of the Panda.

Drink offs; first one to toss their brew loses. :3

That's it, I'm joining this guild.
recruitment is now open! speak to Lanfan, Phung, or Bohai if you're interested!
Love the guild name- Best wishes
Bump))
I would lvl my lvl 11 panda but I am wayyyyyyyy to lazy to lvl 2chars at once. Plus since 85-90 takes so long(which is good) I don't know if I'll be able to try to lvl another toon soon.
Take your time we plan to be here a while :)
OOC: Bumping for a good read. On another note, I ran into a warrior and a shaman from this guild leveling together in Krasarang and got absolutely pummeled while wearing my PvE gear- whoops! Nice to see you out and about, though!
09/28/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Eliesther
OOC: Bumping for a good read. On another note, I ran into a warrior and a shaman from this guild leveling together in Krasarang and got absolutely pummeled while wearing my PvE gear- whoops! Nice to see you out and about, though!

(( We do what we can :D ))
oh hey look we are level 12~