Fenris Isle...

Story Forum
What will become of the Hillsbrad refugees that now hold Fenris Isle. There are alliance forces and argent crusaders nearby, yet there is no aid given. Meanwhile the Forsaken are killing these people off and bolstering their ranks. I really wish there was more we could do as a player…
09/22/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Zuther
What will become of the Hillsbrad refugees that now hold Fenris Isle. There are alliance forces and argent crusaders nearby, yet there is no aid given. Meanwhile the Forsaken are killing these people off and bolstering their ranks. I really wish there was more we could do as a player…

Well the Forsaken player can.... By killing them and raising their corpses with a Val'kyr.

Well the Forsaken player can.... By killing them and raising their corpses with a Val'kyr.

And give them the 'Fight for the Forsaken or die again' spiel.
Lorewise, the Forsaken take Fenris Isle, more than likely. Most of the refugees are killed and raised as Forsaken, if they didn't take Crowley's blood in time.

By the end of the zone, Crowley and all of his forces had to pull out of Silverpine. Ivar Bloodfang didn't look like he wanted to play around much more, which leaves the leftover Hillsbrad refugees either having to flee, or die

While there's no final confirmation, I think it's reasonable to say the Forsaken now control Fenris Isle