Vendors in Jade Forest

General Discussion
Will the vendors at the start of the Jade forest stay or were they just beta only people?
It would be nice to have a vendor to sell items to people who want to get into Pandaria content but lacking any kind of gear to actually get in there now.
It would be nice if they stayed ... i kinda want to change my shaman from enhance to elemental. Just can't find mail int gear on my server at the moment
I doubt it would stay. It would almost eliminate the need to do those 85 dungeons. It would be nice for alts, but still. Going into cata zones is a big leap. Just take the same leap.
I didn't play the beta, what do you mean by this?

09/24/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Yuyuko
a vendor to sell items to people who want to get into Pandaria content but lacking any kind of gear to actually get in there now.

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of gearing up before entering?
If you are talking about the vendors with the green items then they are here to stay. They exist because quests in MOP that give gear will now auto-pick items that are appropriate to your spec. So these vendors allow you to get off-spec sets of gear without swapping your spec before handing in a quest reward.

Quests that give blue quality items will still give you a choice though.
I'm pretty sure they were just for beta.

I was in the beta a few weeks ago and the vendors were removed.
Wait a second,

So the idea behind the raid loot is basically applied to MoP quests? The server just picks something and says "this is for your spec, here"?????