Goblins, why don't you love me?

Wyrmrest Accord
I LOVE YOU GUYS, BUT YOU GUYS SEEM NOT TO LIKE ME AT ALL. LOVE ME DAMNIT. LOVE ME.

But on a serious note, roleplay with other goblin roleplayers is something I seem to have trouble finding. I've got tons of friends that roleplay all sorts of characters, but befriending folks who roleplay goblins isn't one of my strong points.

The irony is, I have more friends the roleplay bloodelves, and bloodelves are the one race Karrera would try to cut up (and eat). >.>

It's because I'm dead, isn't it? :[
09/22/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Karrera
It's because I'm dead, isn't it?

Have you met Garack?

bloodelves are the one race Karrera would try to cut up (and eat). >.>

No really, have you met him?

Seems like you have from the looks of it...
But anyway, just keep tring to befriend goblins. Just takes some time to find some friendly ones...

Just don't interrupt a buisness meeting of theirs. They don't take kindly to that.
Or you could toss a gold coin onto the street and watch the ensuring pickpockets dogpile over it

Nah, you just hangin' out with the wrong folks is what. Pointa note: mosta us is unscrupulous.

Nah, you just hangin' out with the wrong folks is what. Pointa note: mosta us is unscrupulous.

He's not lying.
09/22/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Krixxek
Or you could toss a gold coin onto the street and watch the ensuring pickpockets dogpile over it

I think I'm going to try that now. :3c

Have you met Garack?

No, I don't believe I have!
They don't like me ether.
09/22/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Krixxek

The smart goblins would just get it from whoever wins the dangerous melee!

I ain't exactly living here, toots.

The smart goblins would be looting every valuable from bystanders watching the brawl as they're distracted.
I ain't exactly living here, toots.

How YOU doin'?

The smart goblins would be looting every valuable from bystanders watching the brawl as they're distracted.

^This!
09/23/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Madican

The smart goblins are the ones operating as fences for all the looters.

^---- QFT

^---- QFT

There's always a smarter goblin.
Such as the goblin alerting the Korkron to thievery going on and the fencers dealing in hot property. Then they cause a diversion to let them make away with the coin the fencers got. Like, say, tossing a gold in the street to get a goblin brawl going.
09/23/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Cheshir
Such as the goblin alerting the Korkron to thievery going on and the fencers dealing in hot property. Then they cause a diversion to let them make away with the coin the fencers got. Like, say, tossing a gold in the street to get a goblin brawl going.

This being done after he/she helped numerous other goblins set up a fencing/smuggling ring.

09/23/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Karrera
How YOU doin'?

Not bad, not bad. Bereft of life and all that. How 'bout you?
09/23/2012 06:25 PMPosted by Bomzik
This being done after he/she helped numerous other goblins set up a fencing/smuggling ring.

We goblins are notorious for setting up profitable schemes on the fly
Goblins backstab each other so much it's a wonder they haven't evolved hedgehog spikes.
I'd be happy to love you.

If you take my business card. /wink
As a wise Goblin once said: "Anything stolen is pure profit."

- Shorty
"The quest for wealth is the only goal for a respectable goblin. Well maybe wealth...and a big, loud death." - Maxwort Uberglint