Power Word: Tier 5, The Last Mindbender

Priest
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Daisy Discs, altar robes on top.
I may have to draw that.
09/24/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Iapetus
Pants are required at all times unless showering or getting into different pants.

this sounds unexciting.
Because I'm sure you'd love nothing more than me stumbling out of the bedroom in my boxers and start making pancakes while you're sleeping on the couch. The rule goes both ways!
Seeing people in their underwear doesn't really bother me.
09/24/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Nixxe
Arch frags maxed

Crud! Knew I forgot something.
Nixx and I can wear underwear then. Nobody else.
It's more of a comfort thing, can't have people uncomfortable at IapCon.
09/24/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Iapetus
Because I'm sure you'd love nothing more than me stumbling out of the bedroom in my boxers and start making pancakes while you're sleeping on the couch.

http://i.imgur.com/Me0jb.gif
09/24/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Nixxe

When you play underwater hockey and all you see all day long during a tournament is men in those itty bitty speedos with no way of hiding their junk seeing someone nakie isn't even an issue anymore.
Long time reader....first time poster.

Kard + all necessary BS > monk.

Looking forward to melting more faces in MoP. Oh, popcorn and bacon is a winning combo.

Welcome!

09/24/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Iapetus
Pants required at IapCon btw.

... erm... why is IapCon in Backwards Land?

09/24/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Anklemelter
I request kilts be considered as suitable attire in lieu of pants.

<ferverently hopes Ankle's motion passes>

09/24/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Iapetus
Kilts are acceptable, I have one. Legwear as a whole must be worn though, no running around in unmentionables.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
Because noCpaI was overbooked.
09/24/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Iapetus
Because I'm sure you'd love nothing more than me stumbling out of the bedroom in my boxers and start making pancakes while you're sleeping on the couch. The rule goes both ways!

I likeit when people are comfortable!

When you play underwater hockey and all you see all day long during a tournament is men in those itty bitty speedos with no way of hiding their junk seeing someone nakie isn't even an issue anymore.[/quote]

<signs up for underwater hockey league>

Alright - it's 1:47pm CST and I'm (predictably) already wrung-out. This has been exacerbated by the 11yr old ADHD son's school having an inservice today, and by said son forgetting to have taken his medication this morning (if he doesn't take it by a certain time, he can't sleep at night, and I really mean *can't* sleep... so there's no "oh, I should take my medication now!" possible).

Time for a nap.
underwater hockey

I read this as underwear hockey.
09/24/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Iapetus
underwear hockey.

Ah yes, pocket pool's bastard child.
09/24/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Rapsidy

When you play underwater hockey and all you see all day long during a tournament is men in those itty bitty speedos with no way of hiding their junk seeing someone nakie isn't even an issue anymore.

It's that basic idea. It's usually no more revealing than what people wear to the beach and well, I've seen both sexes naked. Resulting uncomfortableness is people being physically insecure.

09/24/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Iritha
This has been exacerbated by the 11yr old ADHD son's school having an inservice today, and by said son forgetting to have taken his medication this morning (if he doesn't take it by a certain time, he can't sleep at night, and I really mean *can't* sleep... so there's no "oh, I should take my medication now!" possible).

I don't know if it's still available, but I used to have a Ritalin tablet that didn't have the protective time release coating basically every pill in existence has. You had about two seconds to swallow it after it entered your mouth and it hit almost immediately. Side effects may include being literally incapable of forcing yourself to eat afterwards.
09/24/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Iapetus
underwater hockey

I read this as underwear hockey.

I even reread it and still read it as underwear hockey until I read Iri's post.
09/24/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Nixxe
I've seen both sexes naked

YOU'VE SEEN GURLS NEKKID!?!? TELL ME YOUR WAYS.

Nah, I've just had people stay here before (not counting Inky) and they apparently don't know that people wake up at normal times and then make breakfast and awkward situations have ensued. The "pants all the time" rule is more of a joke and really only means "I will be making breakfast in the morning and can see you quite clearly from the kitchen."
09/24/2012 12:21 PMPosted by Iapetus
I've seen both sexes naked

YOU'VE SEEN GURLS NEKKID!?!? TELL ME YOUR WAYS.

Overhyped. I saw a girl naked once, and she had these two huge fat globs on her chest. Gross.
Vixie > herb/scribe druid > JC/miner warlock > enchanter/'muter mage > engi rogue > BS pally > LW hunter > pandaren something

May get to the panda start area around January next year. But I got a gob of RAF levels to gift if I need.

Gonna be busy busy busy!!

e: LOL@ Keriasdoggy
ohgod, there is NO WAY I can sleep. Lying down for a bit felt kinda nice though.

09/24/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Nixxe
This has been exacerbated by the 11yr old ADHD son's school having an inservice today, and by said son forgetting to have taken his medication this morning (if he doesn't take it by a certain time, he can't sleep at night, and I really mean *can't* sleep... so there's no "oh, I should take my medication now!" possible).

I don't know if it's still available, but I used to have a Ritalin tablet that didn't have the protective time release coating basically every pill in existence has. You had about two seconds to swallow it after it entered your mouth and it hit almost immediately. Side effects may include being literally incapable of forcing yourself to eat afterwards.

yeah, his medication works within 20min of taking it, and after that point he is literally incapable of forcing himself to eat. The problem is that the wakefulness side effect outlasts the calming/focusing effect by a mile, and if he takes it after 11am he won't sleep at night. I guess maybe seeing about having some Ritalin on-hand for "emergence use" lol might not be a bad idea, if it doesn't cause the wakefulness problem (ie, if he could take it to help him with his ADHD should we not get his normal meds into him when he wakes up in the morning). I can't remember the specific reason we (his pediatrician, my husband, and myself) decided he should take Biphentin instead of Ritalin.