What do you ppl do other than WoW?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Trying to graduate HS on-time with Night School to help me pass on-time.
Im a highschool student working on fourming a Power Metal band called "Warmage" practically all about the thoughts of a warrior not before or after but inside the battle the trama the monstrausity the focus that is what im planning with Warmage
Im a highschool student working on fourming a Power Metal band " practically all about the thoughts of a warrior not before or after but inside the battle the trama the monstrausity the focus that is what im planning with this group on keyboards and vocals
I work part time at the National Guard as a light wheel mechanic, full time at a contractor for John Deere...We make the molded parts for farm equipment, so like dashboards, paneling all that good stuff...
At the moment I wish I had greater organisational skill because I've been going two days straight on the one essay I've had months to do... MoP coming out did not help this essay get done lol
Picked up a few boxes of claybirds at wally world for 10 bucks for a box of 90. Got a class to teach on skeet/trap shooting.
College student, in 2nd go around, minoring in Philosophy and maybe majoring in Classics? Involved in a religious organization, love to cook, read, archery, lots of things. I'm a Jack of all trades.
College, competitive paintball, travel, read, write, booze, listen to metal and work.

"A glorious existence, truly."
I work full time, take care of my family, and I do a lot of knitting & crochet.
Gonna go to a shootout with alot of ppl from the gun forum Im a part of next week. Will post pics and a vid clip or two on youtube a day or so afterwards. Gonna be alot of fun, gonna blow up stuff and shoot some stuff up too :P. Apparently someones bringing in a beatup rusted out porsche to shoot at :) Gonna be lots of fun with food n drink (green tea for me at least) :)
I administer access to global financial markets for Asia + Europe.

Translation:

I stay up all night reading forums and waiting for the phone to ring or email to ding.
Concerts.

Lots and lots of concerts. If live music is playing I'll be there.

Recent shows (Upcoming and past)

8/25 - Phish
9/18 - Railroad Earth
9/27 - Counterpoint Festival
10/5-6 - 3 Sisters Bluegrass Fest
10/24-27 - Sound Tribe Sector 9
10/31 - Primus
11/8 - Bear Creek Festival
11/30 - Big Gigantic
12/15 - Warren Haynes Band, String Cheese Incident, and Sheryl Crow (Xmas Jam)
12/28-29 - Umphrey's McGee
12/30-31 - Widespread Panic
update from my little outting today >:P

blew up a car. here you can see the rear bumper flying over the berm behind the car, one part of the axle with wheel flying in one direction, and the other half of the same axle flying in a different direction. This was the result of using 25 lbs of tannerite under the gas tank and shooting it with an AR .223 round. :P

http://www.aaronaverett.net/hostedimages/kaboom.jpg

Aftermath of said vehicle :D after the 25 lbs

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/orbitup/IMAG0817.jpg

before the 25 pounder but after a 1 gallon milk jug of tannerite under the hood shot also with an AR .223 round.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r158/orbitup/IMAG0816.jpg

:P
I'm a senior in high school, I am a supervisor in an amusement park, i am also an aspiring music producer (Electronic Stuff, like House, DnB, Trap, Hardstyle, and a little bit of Dubstep)
I'm a junior in college studying foreign languages. I'm getting ready to apply for study abroad and when I graduate, I'm on track to teach English overseas.

I spend a lot of time making acquaintances and friends in foreign countries, and studying.

When not doing that or playing WoW, I like lying around listening to music, reading, playing with pets, and... well, tumblring.

This thread is interesting. :o
I am in high school, Im active in a local youth group, and i listen to metal.
Gamer>School>Girlfriend>Typical Crap

Life is good
work. sleep.
Junior High School student with autism. Great acidemics but socially akward.....

Plan to go to college and become a teacher

I spend most of my free time on wow or SC 2