I SUCK BUTTS

Moon Guard
Well my butt ain't gonna suck itself.
Lolwut?

eteled erofeb ni
Malere, join <The Buttsworn>
You realise that forum posts like that don't get you in-game banned, right?

Better to give all your gold to me, delete your characters, change your password by blindly typing something, then chucking your computer in a river.
Someone reported this? Lame.
You realise that forum posts like that don't get you in-game banned, right?

Better to give all your gold to me, delete your characters, change your password by blindly typing something, then chucking your computer in a river.

why a river? the data can still be saved that way, no much better for him/her/xir to throw it in the nearest active volcano.
I made him do it ): he just fell on his sword. No one report him, okay?
Everyone excuse this thread.

Someone with less inhibition than I decided to make a fool of themselves and use my avatar as an outlet.
09/24/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Malere

I would be a hypocrite not to.. Thread excused.

Someone with less inhibition than I decided to make a fool of themselves and use my avatar as an outlet.

Was it that guy that spat on us?
Lmao I'd have no idea how he'd have gotten a hold of my account info. He seems like the kind of guy who'd do this kind of thing though.
Couldja atleast edit the title of the thread? I was soooo confused when I came to Moon Guard's forum and saw THAT as a thread topic.
You should change your password.
It's not letting me change it for some reason but I'll figure out why eventually.

edit: the thread title that is
09/24/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Cythe
You should change your password.

Also this.
get an authenticator.
Regardless whether someone has hacked into your account like you so claim, you are going to have to suffer the consequences of your (in)action.
Alright spill, who was it?
i am here for the butts