So I messed up a race change...

Wyrmrest Accord
I was going to change my priest from Goblin to Pandaman, but then I clicked the wrong character and ended up race changing my Warlock. When I saw this in the character login screen, I wanted to bang my head on the keyboard.

Anyway, I sent a ticket into Blizzard seeing if they would help refund me, despite this being a complete user error, and they did. It was amazing customer service. Again, not the point. Part of me getting the refund, however, was that I had to complete the race change on my warlock so they could roll it back.

I ended up making my goblin a Forsaken and leveled from 85-87 as Forsaken. While I missed teh sexy goblin racials (bank+rocket jump), I fell in love with being a Forsaken (again).

Now I'm conflicted. I have my refund from my messed up race change...and I'm back to being a goblin. The issue - I can't decide whether or not to become a Forsaken because they're ahmygod amazing...or if I should stay Goblin for the adorkableness and racials.

TLDR; my temporary stint as an Undead made me long to be one. Do I give up my awesome Single Ladies dance and sexy racials for zombiefication?
Or you could ignore those two races and become a Troll.
Once you roll Gnome, you never go home.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
09/26/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Kaltokk
Or you could ignore those two races and become a Troll.
Troll warlocks just don't do anything for me.

That's what my shamanananan is for.
Troll warlocks just don't do anything for me.

That's what my shamanananan is for.

ORC
I played a zombie warlock for a really long time and LOVED her. I still do, even though I've gone ally. I love undead; they have to be my favourite Horde race to play.
I prefer Goblins but only because I hate the undead model. Undead warlocks are pretty cool characters though.
Look at me, now look back at yourself.

I think you know how this ends.