Screen glitching- Help requested

Mac Technical Support
Hello,

I've come to find that during random times in my playing experience, my screen begins to flash with what appears to be glitching artifacts. It goes away when I close WoW and reopens, but tends to reappear randomly after a while. I haven't been able to pinpoint a catalyst that makes it happen (or if there even is one). I read in another thread that it was a bug from my Nvidia chip and that Blizzard contacted Apple about it. I updated my graphic drivers, updated my OS (which the GM said would help), but I'm still getting the problem. I'm on a 2010 Macbook pro 13". My specs are below:

Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
Software OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)

Maybe it's just that I need to upgrade my graphics card? I'll admit mine is the just "off the shelf" variety. I've also attached a screenshot of what I'm experiencing, though it didn't capture about 90% of the flashing...

http://tinypic.com/r/282ovnk/6

Notice the grey around the questing numbers, and also the glitches in my nameplate. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you!
Anyone?
I think I've seen this before, and it is more of an issue with texture caches. Try this:

1. Navigate to /Applications/World of Warcraft
    2. Move the WTF, Cache and Interface folders to the desktop
    3. Now go into the Data folder and delete the Cache folder
    4. Navigate to /Users/Shared and delete the Battle.net folder
    5. Launch the World of Warcraft Launcher. Let all updates apply and hit Play when Game is up to date is displayed.
Thank you so much!