<Crisp> is Killing your world Bosses

Baelgun
Making Pandaria a safer place to hang out and be crisp.
Horray again for us!
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL WORLDBOSS? I MEAN, HE'S A NICE GUY GENERALLY.. HAS HIS MOMENTS AND STUFF BUT COME ON.

ucwidt?
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KILL WORLDBOSS? I MEAN, HE'S A NICE GUY GENERALLY.. HAS HIS MOMENTS AND STUFF BUT COME ON.

ucwidt?

OICWUTUDIDTHUR
Thanks Sam, yous guys run around, get tired and bored with the game in a week or two. I will enjoy the game and take it all lin: the scenery, the new NPCs, the new adversaries, the quests. Did you even listen to the Pandarians at all?...Slow down, life, even in Warcraft, is meant to be savored. The bosses and the gear will be there when us slowpokes eventually make it there. ;)
I love killing world bosses!!!!
10/07/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Marrius
Thanks Sam, yous guys run around, get tired and bored with the game in a week or two. I will enjoy the game and take it all lin: the scenery, the new NPCs, the new adversaries, the quests. Did you even listen to the Pandarians at all?...Slow down, life, even in Warcraft, is meant to be savored. The bosses and the gear will be there when us slowpokes eventually make it there. ;)

Thats what alts are for!
Sheesh, who opened the can of "Haterade" :/

Can we get back to letting the people enjoy the game how they see fit and leave them be? It's their money ....
I Haz made my return from my killing spree in GW2.. World bosses beware of JESUS KITTY!
Woah now... careful not to accidentally PVP while killing those world bosses, or someone might get agitated and make a forum post about it
10/14/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Wickerbasket
Woah now... careful not to accidentally PVP while killing those world bosses, or someone might get agitated and make a forum post about it

Oh look, someone who got agitated and made a forum post about it.
10/14/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Ellathis

Oh look, someone who got agitated and made a forum post about it.

+1
hmmmm .... perhaps there's profits to be made in this thread instead .....