Battle.net account balance prepaid cards?

Customer Support
Any word on these in stores like Gamestop? Just curious if I missed some information somewhere. would really like to transfer a character or two, thanks!

And I am talking about the prepaid cards that put "Blizzard Money" into your account balance located at the top right in green "0.00" (lol) lettering and thus allow the purchase of in game services or other Blizzard products.
Nope.

They've never made any indication they're going to sell retail cards like X-Box Mircosoft points.
Ah, well there is an option if you look at "Load the prepaid balance code" maybe sometime in the future

One can hope, one can hope
My local Gamestop has prepaid cards for Battle.net Balance, Blizzard Store pets, character transfers, etc
10/14/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Frickawiz
My local Gamestop has prepaid cards for Battle.net Balance, Blizzard Store pets, character transfers, etc

Didn't know they had those. If it's something they do offer to retailers then the OPs best bet would be to contact his local gamestop and ask them if they could carry them. Product selection is usually left up to the store manager at many of these locations. It could be that he's just not aware they're available, or it might be that he doesn't think they're worth investing in for the profit margin they make or loss involved.