Brewmaster PoV

Monk
I will be streaming my Brewmaster leveling through 81-90 as well as him tanking dungeons, explaining my rotation, and next tuesday my guilds raids as well!
Tune in at www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
09/25/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Oathean
I am at work right now so I can't click on that. Do Brewmasters need agility gear for tanking?

Yes, they are Agility Tanks
They do
Bump for pandas!
Bump for more monk leveling
Bump for random heroics tonight
Tonight at 7:40 EST time I will be streaming my guilds clear of Moshu'gan Vaults. We currently the top 10 man guild on Stormrage, so expect a few kills tonight if not a full clear. Come in the stream and watch how we do the fight, our strategy, our combinations against the different bosses, and of course the yelling at each other for doing stupid things XD. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday!
Stream URL:
www.twitch.tv/uthadgar

Remember to tune in at 7:40!!!!!
Tonight at 7:40 EST time I will be streaming my guilds clear of Moshu'gan Vaults. We currently the top 10 man guild on Stormrage, so expect a few kills tonight if not a full clear. Come in the stream and watch how we do the fight, our strategy, our combinations against the different bosses, and of course the yelling at each other for doing stupid things XD. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday!
Stream URL:
www.twitch.tv/uthadgar

Elegon and Will of the Emperor tonight!
my guild will not run with tank dps or even healer monks at the moment until they are fixed.
Currently the mist weaver is nick named the oom weaver, the dps monk can't pull beyond 36k with okay gear and the tank is as squishy as a caster

Dps doin only 36k? What is he using only Jab and Tiger palm? I easily do 56k+ in my !@#$ gear

Oom weavers? They are clearly doing it wrong. I will say this all healers are having mana issues at the moment especially with undergeared tanks or %^-* dps. Mistweavers are probably the best single target healers right now. Their raid heals are kind of low but they are great tank healers.

So yea, your monks must be terrible or not have researched their class
my guild will not run with tank dps or even healer monks at the moment until they are fixed.
Currently the mist weaver is nick named the oom weaver, the dps monk can't pull beyond 36k with okay gear and the tank is as squishy as a caster

Dps doin only 36k? What is he using only Jab and Tiger palm? I easily do 56k+ in my !@#$ gear

Oom weavers? They are clearly doing it wrong. I will say this all healers are having mana issues at the moment especially with undergeared tanks or %^-* dps. Mistweavers are probably the best single target healers right now. Their raid heals are kind of low but they are great tank healers.

So yea, your monks must be terrible or not have researched their class
I do not currently have a mist weaver spec so curious where this is from?

ome watch our Will of the Emperor kill!
www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
Stream URL:
www.twitch.tv/uthadgar

First 3 heroic bosses going to be getting cleared tonight starting at 7:40!
Tune in at www.twitch.tv/uthadgar
Are there recorded for those of us that cannot watch the live streams?