Seriously? Vendor them!

Stormrage
K seriously here people,,the 20 stacks of gems vendor for 64 gold but some of you have them in the AH for 40,41 & 38!
Do you all not look at the vendor price before you auction them?? I mean you are taking
quite a loss on that alone plus the Auction house deposit & cut,,sigh its hard for people to Auction items when there are people auctioning items this stupidly!
Then again I made the 26 gold off most of those stacks just by vendoring,,not much but wtf if you are going to sell them so cheaply :)
People using addons to blindly undercut make me want to ook them in their dookers.
Can I volunteer to go first?
it's called an economy for a reason.....
K seriously here people,,the 20 stacks of gems vendor for 64 gold but some of you have them in the AH for 40,41 & 38!
Do you all not look at the vendor price before you auction them?? I mean you are taking
quite a loss on that alone plus the Auction house deposit & cut,,sigh its hard for people to Auction items when there are people auctioning items this stupidly!
Then again I made the 26 gold off most of those stacks just by vendoring,,not much but wtf if you are going to sell them so cheaply :)

this is honestly awesome!
mobile wow makes it super easy to undercut and get notified if your undercut, so you can undercut them UNDERCUT!
shhhh the rest of us are getting rich off those slackers and there undercuts lol buy repost make a fortune lol
keep quiet you