Grats to all Realm Firsties!

Moon Guard
I've counted Mining, Herbalism, and Cooking so far.
Skinning as well.
09/25/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Zaroy
Skinning as well.

Must have missed that one while I was squealing over pandas.
Fishing and First Aid just got done.
Engineering.
There was also scribe awhile before engineering
Dangit, if Alliance didn't have that terrible bottleneck I could have gotten close on engineering as well :p

Ah well, congratulations to all
How are people getting the crafting firsts so easy?
09/25/2012 03:06 AMPosted by Apahote
How are people getting the crafting firsts so easy?

Honestly, engineering is pretty quick to get up. Plan ahead with enough ore to get you up to at least the thermal anvil and you're set for a while
Cooking was fairly easy to get up. Had 3 friends with me, hightailed it to Halfhill, had them getting tokens and then using their tokens to feed me the mats to level through one of the ways. I chose way of the brew. With them using their tokens to set me up with the mats, it took a total of 32 minutes from the drop of MoP to getting cooking.

I planned out the route and the mats needed while on the beta. Plus being in Halfhill, it made it a lot less laggy and chatty
Tipsy. So I got my world first Pandaria drunk!
Someone got realm first enchanting as a level 5, perrty sure exploited.
Realm first arch happened not too long ago, then they vanished immediately/ 0 players found
09/25/2012 06:41 AMPosted by Xtrabulator
Someone got realm first enchanting as a level 5, perrty sure exploited.

Wait wait... what the eff?
Tazmagor's the only level 89 online right now on Alliance.

And it's a lock. -sourpoutface- I won't be surprised at all if he gets lock first. He's been going all morning like a trooper. (Been watching in /who.)

Gg, Taz. Gg.
09/25/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Hulao
Realm first arch happened not too long ago, then they vanished immediately/ 0 players found

Might have been an Alliance player who did it. They won't show up if you do a /who of the person's name.
Realm First Level 90 just went to Tazmagor. Less than a second later Ralgore (Horde) got Realm First 90 Warrior.

Talk about close-run...
It was about 8 seconds :) SO CLOSE RACE. Grats to both.
09/25/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Regnatia
It was about 8 seconds :) SO CLOSE RACE. Grats to both.

Oh okay. Guess I wasn't paying attention to my chat log. But yeah... Very close. (Obviously Taz cheated. Go Horde beat Alliance.)

And gratz to Cyrath... First 90 Dr00d.
A big cow-hug and an even BIGGER congrats to everyone who earned a personal realm first achievement today! You all worked your butts off and you deserve it :). Please don't let petty jealousy and general nastiness from people get your mood down.