Are there server queue times right now?

Mal'Ganis
Stuck at working, so excited to play MoP when I get home!

Wondering If I'll be able to play my main when I get home, or if I'll have to go on my other server to play alliance or make a panda monk.
I played this morning at 8:30am and there was no queue. I am also at work and wondering... I disabled my internet because im on a metered connection so i cant remote desktop in and log in :/. Its a good way to beat the queues when ur at work
Well, I checked server population... I know that we are the 9th lowest realm in terms of population, and the second highest is having 3.5 hour queue times...
No way D:

I guess I'll be making a Panda alt on some far away medium pop server... *cough*Skywall*cough*
No way D:

I guess I'll be making a Panda alt on some far away medium pop server... *cough*Skywall*cough*

Well, I was commenting based on this:

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/us

Frostmourne is seeing queue times... It has a population of 57.5k.

We're more than 10k under it...

So hopefully we won't see queue times. ^_^;
our server feels really dead for 44k, wonder how many of those are actually active. My 20k pop servers seemed just as populated as mal'ganis
I JUST transferred from Terenas. No one ever logged in at peak times (38 people in Org average)... No one ever wanted to do anything. :(
I have a few alts here and I haven't seen a single que time even once compared to Area 52 and a few other servers I play on. I was actually thinking of coming back here on my main so I didn't have to wait to log in.