bought full MOP,still say im starter edition

Customer Support
So I bought the full thing with every expansion for my WOW1 acc, but when i go to game it still ask me to upgrade, and My account is still in starter edition. Look at my avatar this is a pandaren, so I can create him but when i trade or talk in channel or whisper it still says I am in starter edition, unable to perform actions.

I had tried to add subscription, hell i even bought the deluxe digital edition to see if it works.

Please help. Ticket reply takes weeks, and never get through the the phone call.
When you upgrade from a starter, it will take up to 72 hours for the upgrade to fully go throuh (it states this in at least 2 spots along the upgrade, as well as in the FAQ).

The level cap should be fully removed, but will take up to 72 hours for all others to be removed.
so its been 3 days and i still havent got the upgrade , what is going on????
09/27/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Senng
so its been 3 days and i still havent got the upgrade , what is going on????

Check with your bank there may have been an issue with your payment, or call billing.
I can take up to 72 hours before the charge clears your bank, at which time you will get an email informing you that it is done. You will need to log out, then back in if your in game to reset your permissions. You posted this yesterday morning, so not knowing what time you upgraded we would have you look under account management to check your purchase history.

Check to see if it is pending, queued or completed here.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/orders.html
hmm it does says the transaction is queued but I paid with paypal balance, it went through on sep 25th, how come its still queueing?
09/28/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Senng
hmm it does says the transaction is queued but I paid with paypal balance, it went through on sep 25th, how come its still queueing?

It's normally the full 72 hours - and Paypal is sometimes notorious for slower payment processing.

I'd give this a bit - as long as it says queued, it's still trying to process.
yea it sucks you have to wait. usually you cant fully purchase something if you dont have enought balance in the bank but im here waiting with the other millions lol
09/29/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Spiinal
yea it sucks you have to wait. usually you cant fully purchase something if you dont have enought balance in the bank but im here waiting with the other millions lol

Millions? I've seen a couple of posts...but certainly not millions.

Unfortunately, your understanding of how most internet and credit transactions take place is not exactly correct. While they may 'ping' a credit card to see that it exists, the funds take time for the banks to complete.

If it hasn't been 72 hours for you, then you just need to remain patient.
PAYPAL does suck. they take your money as quick as you think it. but when it comes to them passing it over it's like any bank. they generally take max time to give it away once they have it. your supposed 'estimated' timeframe will take as long as they can legally drag it out for
I just got mine. :D

I just got mine. :D

After how long?
I bought it on the 25th of this month so, about 5 days.
Thats weird that it still says that im trial and Queued but I was able to make a Monk.
same thing but check my email and got the Purchase Receipt, I'm going to give it another try i purchased the game Oct. 1, 2012.
im having the same problem.....
I've had the same problem for a week, and blizz hasn't replied to any of my forum posts or tickets for a week.. hmm
Soooooo... Does that mean I shouldn't buy MOP online from starter? Or should I just try it and see what happen's?
10/14/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Shamangodd
Soooooo... Does that mean I shouldn't buy MOP online from starter? Or should I just try it and see what happen's?

If you buy it from online, you can still play, but there are some trial restrictions still in place. You can read more about it here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/online-upgrade-faq

Buying a retail version of the game at the store will not have these the same restrictions as online while your payment is being verified/processed.
Ok, that answer's one question, but I have one more. If I go on and it ask's me if i want to play starter or upgrade, would I just hit starter and the lvl cap will be removed? Though... now that I think about it... That was a stupid question.

Edit: Oh yea! Just so you know, I'm a big WoW fan and have been for some time. I've only played trial/starter account though, but i have played them since the 10-day free trial period :p i know about the game somewhat but i think ill be completely lost when i get the game... Any tip's or words of advice from anyone?