Res/Ele Shaman looking for a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm looking for a raiding guild that would be a good fit for me. I'm an adult player on the east coast looking to raid any day of the week (but would prefer weekends). I'm looking to raid between 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST. I'm hoping to find an 18+ guild. I'm dual spec resto/elemental and currently making my way to 90. I can attend 100% of all raids, provided the raids are scheduled between the time frame listed above.

I believe in treating others with respect. I like taking my rage out on the big bad uglies, not my guildmates. I'm open to criticism and being flexible for your raid needs. I'm looking to be a member of a core team versus being a 2nd or 3rd back up for someone else. If I sound like someone you'd possibly consider adding to your ranks, please post below. Thank you.

*Small edit: I am alliance but have no problems with a faction/realm change.
Hey! I would absolutely love to invite you to join casualist jerks. I would love to talk with you more however.
We raid friday/saturdays 8:30 11:00 EST.

We're a great guild with 3 teams, 25m 10m and our weekend team :) they all push progression and I'm the leader of the weekend team. I don't feel like throwing out generic copy paste so if you want to talk more add my Battletag Assasinx2007#1547
Hey! I would absolutely love to invite you to join casualist jerks. I would love to talk with you more however.

We're a great guild with 3 teams, 25m 10m and our weekend team :) they all push progression and I'm the leader of the weekend team. I don't feel like throwing out generic copy paste so if you want to talk more add my Battletag Assasinx2007#1547

I will follow up with you shortly.
If you can make midnight EST twice a week I'm in need of a skilled shaman.

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Progression: T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10+25 man combined rankings.

Hello,

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our guild consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is a long standing 4+ year old guild, some of our members have been on this server and playing together for well over seven years now I guess. We have chosen to focus on ten mans in Cata and on into Mists because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Hi there Thadra,

Take a look at our guild:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678988829

We used to be on an EST server but recently moved to PST. However we're still full of EST people so we have raids that fit into your schedule. And our most active times are weekends.

We are an adult guild. Most of us are married with kids. There is no drama allowed here. We are all about respect and fun.. It's a game we're all paying for, so why make it something no one enjoys!

Look us over and let me know if you have any questions. My email is at the bottom of our post.

Regards,

Tyrel

I'm looking for a raiding guild that would be a good fit for me. I'm an adult player on the east coast looking to raid any day of the week (but would prefer weekends). I'm looking to raid between 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM EST. I'm hoping to find an 18+ guild. I'm dual spec resto/elemental and currently making my way to 90. I can attend 100% of all raids, provided the raids are scheduled between the time frame listed above.

I believe in treating others with respect. I like taking my rage out on the big bad uglies, not my guildmates. I'm open to criticism and being flexible for your raid needs. I'm looking to be a member of a core team versus being a 2nd or 3rd back up for someone else. If I sound like someone you'd possibly consider adding to your ranks, please post below. Thank you.

*Small edit: I am alliance but have no problems with a faction/realm change.
Due to some of our raiders having multiple toons they are equally experienced at, we have a wide-variety of recruitment.

Name: Requiem
Server: Proudmoore [Alliance]
Raid Times:
- Tuesday 8-11PM PST
- Thursday 8-11PM PST
- Monday 8-11PM PST
Progression: 8/8H
Loot System: EPGP (DKP)
Roster: 12 players: We run a 12 man roster with 2 players sitting each week. There is a set schedule of who and when players sit - everyone sits the same amount and plays the same amount. You sit once every six weeks. We use 12 players to ensure that we will always have a raid. The two main reasons are: 1) Helps reduce burnout 2) If someone is absent/late/internet issues/etc, we will still have a raid.

We are currently preparing for MoP, filling in the last few spots before the expansion hits.

We are only recruiting core players. No one is a bench warmer on our team.

Please feel free to real ID me as I'd love to speak with you further about a possible core spot on our roster: Jleee323@yahoo.com

I will follow up with you shortly.

Sounds good :)
Hi, Thadra!

If you can raid a bit later (9-Midnight EST), we are looking for a Healer for our Fri/Sat Team and would like to talk to you.

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Group 1 - RECRUITING 1 TANK & 1 RANGED DPS
Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
NEEDS:
1 Tank - Non-Pally (any non-pally tank, however Druid or DK is preferred)
1 Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Hunter or Boomkin preferred)

Group 2 - NEW - RECRUITING 1 TANK 1-2 DPS & 1 HEALER
Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
NEEDS:
2 DPS - Death Knight, Druid, Mage, Warrior or Warlock preferred
1 Healer - Paladin or Shaman preferred

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979219404?page=1#0

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
<Twisted Sanity>

25 man raiding guild
Server: Dentarg
Raids: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9EST to 12Mid.

*WoW is more than just grinding, and <Twisted Sanity > knows that! Join us for squirrel discussions, scavenger hunts, sleepovers, BASE jumping and more! PST for info.

* Squirrel worship. Frank discussions about gnome psychology. Suicide charges into The Undercity. An alt-a-holic meeting on Thursday nights. <Twisted Sanity > knows how to get you to 200 days /played without losing your sanity. PST for info!

* Do you miss having fun in WoW? Need a guild that’s your friends, support group, mommy AND crazy uncle Joe all in one? Join <Twisted Sanity > and see what you’re missing! PST for info.

○ <Twisted Sanity> offers ALL the BEST features: *Cool green “guild chat” font colors, *Free demotions, *Penguin Ninjas, *Sandcastle HQ, *Guild bankruptcy, *Canadian gnomes , *Gnomes, *1/2 price flasks for raiding *All the [Goretusk Liver] you can eat, *And so much more! Well, nothing more.

○ Van Cleef annihilated us. Gnomer gave us night terrors. Our bones line the walls of Scarlet Monestary. Our ghosts help serve Moroes in Kara. And zoning into Zul’Aman killed us immediately. <Twisted Sanity > – We wipe with *style*. PST to join today!

○ So, I had this dream last night, right? There was a pygmy circus clown, a demon-possessed bunny rabbit and Chester A. Arthur, all chanting “Join <Twisted Sanity>!” Then I woke up, drenched in sweat and clutching a [Rabbit Foot]. I think it’s a sign.

○ Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join <Twisted Sanity >, and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! <TS> is recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

○ Lost? Confused? Lonely? Constipated? Twitterpated? Giggly? Hurt? Crazy? Boggled? Excitable? Bumfuzzled? Hungry? Kidnapped? Sweet-smelling? <Twisted Sanity>: The guild for every state of mind. PST for more info!

○ Are you afraid of guild drama? Guildies with contagious diseases the doctors have yet to identify? Raid looting rules so complex that IRS agents run screaming for the hills? Then <Twisted Sanity> and our relaxed, mature guild might be for you!

○ Are you: * friendly * slightly crazy, but in a good way * an altaholic * looking for a WoW experience beyond the grind * prone to falling off cliffs * mature, and * dead sexy? Join <Twisted Sanity > and find your perfect fit!

○ We raid Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Times subject to be reviewed for MoP!

○ Several of us have been raiding together for close to 6 years. Come enjoy being part of this guild! Members must share our common goal. First and foremost we want to stress that this is not a guild for your alt. We are a guild focused on defeating the most difficult encounters in the game. We work as a team to reach our goals and when we raid, we are working as one well-oiled machine, rather than a group of people working for their own benefit. If your primary focus in the high-end game is to acquire loot, then we are not the right guild for you. We consider loot to be a byproduct of our goals, which is to progress as a guild, crush endgame content and have fun while doing it. We are looking for players who are tired of not quite getting there, and would like to experience the top tier content that MoP has to offer!

Send us a message today for more information!

Battletag# Moonrah#1110

julie27111@hotmail.com

In game whisper: Pennylanee, Clipped, Práystation, Lëgion
Edge of Extinction (lvl25)Is in need of a healer -->Monk--RestoSham--Priest<-- Will consider other applications. Feel free to PST and see what else we may need. Edgeofextinction.us is our website.
Raid tues-thurs 7-11 central. Alliance sargeras
Boduh1125 hit me up, central time zone
Hello Thadra!

Take a look in our guild:

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
Raid Size: 10
Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
Faction: Horde
Server Timezone: CST
Raid Schedule: Wednesday-Friday 8pm-11pm [CST]
Guild Master: Aeleiona
Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three nights a week, wed-fri, and we have raids going on on weekends too. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Hunter
Warlock
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Balance Druid
Rogue
Monk (Any Spec)
Guardian Druid
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.wowstead.com/recruitment
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 10/25 Man
Current Progression: 8/8HM DS
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): Medium
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: High
Rogue: low
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: low
Monk: (Mistweaver): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.
Greetings and salutations Thadra. If you wish to raider a bit earlier. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
Raid Size: 25 man.
Loot System: Loot Council
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
Static - Top 50 US 25m, 3 nights a week (Wed/Thu/Mon, 9:00pm - 12:30a Eastern), needs a few incredibly talented DPS

RealID: wowmmoftw@gmail.com

Added bonus (link to HM Ragnaros kill): http://www.twitch.tv/static_layn/b/296558795
8/8 HDS10 <Symbiotic>(H) Recruiting 25 MoP

Short and sweet:
Horde, Shattered Halls.
First guild on server to have legendary rogue weapons
First guild on server to have firehawks.
First server (guild) kill of Galleon.
25M raiding
Leadership and raid leading is being handled by those with experience in 25 man as well as 10 man raiding and guild management.
Raiding times: 7pm PST - 10pm PST (10pm EST - 1am EST)
Raiding days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
GM: Juju

Currently looking at all applications and specs; all solid players that know their class and spec are under consideration.

Visit http://symbioticsh.guildportal.com OR
Send a whisper to myself, Juju, Krazymage, Wordemup, Miyura for details.

Thanks for your time.
Hello there!

I am the GM of the guild <Of Hells Design> on the Whisperwind server. I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, sorta lol. We are a mature, serious, goal oriented, fun, hilarious, and crazy raiding guild. Slay dragons (or other hideous looking things) first and asks questions later! Our goal is to push content ASAP when possible with the release of MOP, challenge modes, scenarios, raiding, etc.

*Things that we won't ever do*
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around and desert you
-Say goodbye
-Tell a lie and hurt you

^Random guild joke

We are presently recruiting healers and DPS for our 25man raiding team, all open positions are core positions!

Classes and Roles we are currently open for: *This is not exactly how many people we are looking for*
1 Ele Sham
1 Bal Druid
1 Resto Druid
1 Feral Druid
1-2 Rogue
1-2 DPS Monk
1 Healer Monk
2 Warlock
1-2 DK
1 Holy Pally
2 Priest (1 Heal, 1 DPS)
1 Ret Pally
1 Hunter

Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:30pm EST to about 11:30pm/12am
*We also raid on Mondays as last push days but it isn't a strict requirement*

Contact info
Real ID: Thegod526@gmail.com
Battletag: Ysosrslawl#1721
In Game: Ysosrslawl(GM), Zultankulle(GM alt), Noles(Officer), Xävïus(Officer), anyone else can direct you to me!
We're a little bit out of your time range, but it's worth trying. We're looking to fill your spec in our core.

----------------------

<Surprise Cuttlefish> is a new progression focused guild on Kilrogg server. We are a latenight ten man guild focused on downing bosses in a timely and efficient manner while having fun doing so.

We have an emphasis on downing bosses. Our core comes with experience. For Cata alone a large amount of our members earned Dragonslayer, Blackwing's Bane, Firelord and Saviour of Azeroth while the content was current. Our members have experience dating back as far as Sunwell clears pre-nerfs. The experience and leadership is there and we need only a few more people to boost our ranks to comfortable standing.

Guild Information:
Raid times: Tuesday-Thurs: 9pm PST (12 AM EST) - 12am PST are main raid days.
Sunday: 9pm PST - 12am PST. This raid day is reserved only for specific progression goals (i.e. we wiped at 10% on thursday, etc)

Recruitment
Be prepared to provide a screenshot of your UI and any form of damage parse for your spec. Trial process lasts as little as three weeks and will go on as long as we feel necessary, it all depends on you.

High Priority Class Needs:
Ele shaman w/ resto OS.

Low Priority Class Needs:
Everyone else.

If your class is not listed and you believe you're exceptional, do not be afraid to drop an application.
Special note regarding anyone wishing to play monk: we currently do not have a member who wishes to play monk in any form. If you want to play monk please make sure of the following before you apply:
You are 100% positive you want monk to be your main.
You can provide undeniable proof that you know your current class. We need to be certain we're recruiting a skilled player and not someone who just wants to try out the new toy.
Monk apps should have Beta experience with the class already or be VERY familiar with the theorycrafting.

Loot system:
Main before trial.
Primary offspecs before offspecs. (People who are asked to heal or DPS in place of their standard roles commonly)
Loot will be evenly distributed, no one will walk away with 2-3 upgrades before someone gets one.

Information you need to know:
-As a 10m with only a few raid days we require high-attendance (90%+ at the extre minimum). There's a forum for you to let us know if you'll be late/absent.
-As a 10m guild we will have a small roster. However we will run the guild with a roster of 11-13 raiders as running with a flat 10 is not viable with progression as a focus. We do not recruit for the bench. Every raiding member will raid and we will rotate people per boss/nightly.
-You cause drama, you're out. This is your warning.
-Be semi-knowledgeable of an OS. You aren't required to be as good with your OS as your MS or have gear for it, just be prepared for all possibilities.
-This is not a job. We want you to have fun and enjoy your time with us as a guild both inside and outside of raiding. That said we do expect bosses to be dying before Blizzard has to nerf them into the ground. A large portion of our members come from a raiding history where having fun and progression went hand in hand.
-If you don't know the difference between trolling trade chat for some fun and belittling people, making the guild look like a bunch of elitist punks, you should probably stay out of trade.
-If it burns, pull out. Raiding 101.
-Some of our members PvP and are very open to including you in their PvPing. We also value a skilled PvPer as well, we realize that a skilled PvPer can react just as well in a PvE environment.

If you have any questions or concerns, add me at Insanitarium#1798 or come visit us on server, or even our guild website of cuttlefishguild.org!
Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:
1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid (ranged dps OS)
1 DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, SPriest (Heal OS if possible)

Please feel free to contact Oxse, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions. My battle tag is Ocs#1776.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at www.slightlyoffguild.com
Hey Thadra, I liked your post a lot and want to talk to you.

Aegis is a guild that is mostly 21+ and we raid Monday & Wednesday from 7:30 - 11 PM EST and Sunday from 6 - 11 PM EST for a total of 12 hours a week.

What I'm looking for is a mature, capable and self reliant restoration shaman with elemental offspec.

If you'd like more information please visit our website at http://aegis-zj.enjin.com/home#

You can also get in touch with me through my battletag Bittersteel#1826

Best of luck with your search and I hope to hear back from you!
Hi Thadra

We are are looking for some yummy totem heals to join our core group. We run Fri/Sat at 8pm EST (7 ST). You will find we are a laid back group who really enjoy playing with each other. I have cut and pasted our information below but would love the chance to talk more!

Bloodfest (US-Moonguard) is a level 25 guild committed to providing a fun and productive end game raiding environment. We all have a sense of humor, we hope you do also.

Raid Times & Days
Bloodfest runs on Friday and Saturdays at 7pm ST (CST) running 3 hours each session. A 10 - 15 minute break will be announced and provided by the raid leader. Please plan on attending the entire raid time. Remember, other people are relying on you.

Raid Management
Although a Raid Leader is assigned to each raid, Bloodfest requires all core raiders to learn each boss fight. We learn best by doing, but having an idea before hand gives you that little extra something. We like to laugh at people who stand in fire, after we dust them off and pick them up of the ground.

A Master Looter is assigned to each raid and is responsible for determining fair distribution of loot items. Frequently on farm material, we encourage a light and humorous raid vent. During progression attempts, vent must be cleared except for those assigned the explanation of the fight.

Attendance
Core raiders must attend at least 90% of raids, reporting 15 minutes before raid start, be repaired, be gemmed, enchanted, and be at the raid entrance. First trash pull is at 7 sever time (CST). If you are unable to make a raid, it is important you contact a raid lead as soon as possible. Remember, the time of 9 other players is at stake. While we recognize real life takes precedence over a game, raiding is a committment. Players who are unable to commit will be placed in an auxillary status. For those that are able, the WoW armory is now free and an excellent way to get a message to the guild.

Loot
We use a MS>OS roll system. Recognizing that the interests of the whole is best served by ensuring a fair loot distribution, raiders are encouraged to pass on items to other raiders if 1) they have previously won an item in the current raid and 2) the upgrade is significant for the other players.

We want everyone to get everything they need. We also want to have fun. We are a firm believer in Karma, you know, do unto others... Passing on that shiny new ring to another raid member may make you a friend for life.

And thats really what this game is about ... for us anyway. Join us!

Please visit our website at http://bloodfest.guildlaunch.com for more information.