Warlock AOE blows!

Warlock
Our AOE is just not up to par with most classes, even tanks have more AOE dps. What gives?
I do feel like I have a lot more setup to get AoE rolling than say, a hunter. :| Don't get me wrong, if I have a decent amount of fury going into the pull - I can crank out some decent AoE. It's just that's not always practical.
Affliction AOE is weak.
Destro AOE isn't bad.
Demo AOE is seriously insane. Between double Felstorm, AOE Gul'dan, Corruption tabbing, and Hellfire - you should have enough Fury to do whatever the hell you want. Then you can pop Immo Aura, Chaos Wave, and use Void Ray to keep AOE Corruptions up.

Warlock AOE is OP.
Aff AoE is fine, just takes a lot of effort for somewhat subpar reward. Honestly though, if blizz don't get around to fixing it any time soon and concentrate instead on say...hunters? then that is fine with me.

Soulburn: Soul Swap works well for AoE, and Seed of Corruption isn't bad either when you have enough mobs (lining up a bunch of seeds then exploding them all is pretty fun imo).

Aff also does stupid single target damage, so a little AoE sacrifice is ok.
Affliction AOE is weak.
Destro AOE isn't bad.
Demo AOE is seriously insane. Between double Felstorm, AOE Gul'dan, Corruption tabbing, and Hellfire - you should have enough Fury to do whatever the hell you want. Then you can pop Immo Aura, Chaos Wave, and use Void Ray to keep AOE Corruptions up.

Warlock AOE is OP.

No, it's about on par.

Dks pulling 50k with just Blood Boil is a better definition of insane.
Our aoe is more than fine, lol.
It's not the AoE that is bad, but the amount of effort it takes to do good AoE in comparison to other classes.
Maybe you should talk to some Shadow priests, I've played all specs in all heroics with doing all the achievements and a lot of practice runs for Gold in challenge modes to determine what spec / setup is best for them...Our aoe is perfectly fine, in all specs. Demo obviously is going to trump when it comes to the other two specs, but those other two specs do more than many other classes / specs when it comes to aoe.

I swear people always find something to complain about ;/
Aff AoE is fine, just takes a lot of effort for somewhat subpar reward. Honestly though, if blizz don't get around to fixing it any time soon and concentrate instead on say...hunters? then that is fine with me.

Soulburn: Soul Swap works well for AoE, and Seed of Corruption isn't bad either when you have enough mobs (lining up a bunch of seeds then exploding them all is pretty fun imo).

I was talking about pure 8+ mob AOE, which you sometimes see in this expansion. Multi-dotting Affliction is obviously pretty damn good, the ramp up isn't too harsh and you can get tons of soulshards from dieing mobs (easier than last-hitting with Demo/Destro).

No, it's about on par.

Dks pulling 50k with just Blood Boil is a better definition of insane.

50k is a drop of water in the ocean compared to Warlock AOE damage. Hell, 50k is what I pull single target, 50k AOE would not impress me, yet Demo in dungeons absolutely dominates.
warlock aoe what?
i cant hear you over the sound of my 100k+ dps aoe and the sound of agonizing mobs !!!
(seriously, demo's aoe is awesome)
As affliction, make sure you SS: SoC so when it explodes every mob gets corruption. If you aren't doing that, that is your problem.

Anyway, I feel affliction aoe seems weak right now because things die too fast. I guarantee once you hit raid content, affliction aoe will be much better.
ok between fire and brimestone, instant cast hellfire, seed of corruption, shadowfury, i think lock aoe is just fine
Demo aoe is OP.. at least for questing.