Brewfest 2012?

Customer Support
So is it going to be updated for the lvl 90s Is there any new content? And do we get a 2012 stein this year, instead of the 08 one we've been getting?
Brewfest should be updated yes, although I don't know about "new content". You can check out some previews at MMO-Champion or WoWHead. I also believe there is going to be a new stein (but don't quote me on that)! =D
I'm doing it regardless. I just wanted to know if I could level my monk or should power level to 90 for it
09/27/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Aìden
So is it going to be updated for the lvl 90s Is there any new content? And do we get a 2012 stein this year, instead of the 08 one we've been getting?

Yes, it has already been announced that the event will be updated to reflect the new level cap. That post was made back on the 11th actually. :)

As for the stein, while there may not be an entire redesign on the holder of malted beverages itself, they are a bit different from one year to the next.

Will it be something entirely different? I couldn't say. Those of us who moderate this forum are not Developers nor are we liaisons with them. You'll want to post in the General Discussion forum with any event specific questions you may have. Keep in mind that these forums are primarily for players to discuss the game with other players, a Community Manager or Developer may not respond. Good luck.
Thanks, must have missed that announcement.
So i'll not be able to get the mount because i'm not level 90? Lolz.
09/28/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Dönkëy

Brewfest will last until October 13th so you could have a shoot as 85 to 90 is doable within that timeframe.
09/28/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Dönkëy

You have to be level 89 to queue in from the LFD for the encounter, or you can find a group and enter before that level by going to the dungeon directly. This was in the post linked I believe.
Oh okay , thanks.
09/28/2012 07:27 AMPosted by Kozzae
or you can find a group and enter before that level by going to the dungeon directly.

This won't work. The boss doesn't appear unless you've queued using the LFD interface.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander
About that stein - can't find it anywhere, so can't access any kegs. Where the heck isit?
10/06/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Fernia
About that stein - can't find it anywhere, so can't access any kegs. Where the heck isit?

Turns out that it's the same one as last year. You get it the same way that you got it in previous years - do the breadcrumb and starter quests.
"Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle."
Dang.....! I was all ready for a new one! <sigh>
But thanks for the info...!
You have to talk to the ram racing guy and do the "intro" quest for that. Then the guy next to him will have the quest for the stein, if you don't have it already (it's the same one as last year).