Ghost Iron Dragonling & Atonement

Bug Report
Atonement always favors the lowest health target, being a smart heal and all, but the ghost iron dragonling that my trinket spawns is, for some weird reason, immune to healing but not damage. Its health will fall low if there's aoe damage, and my atonement will constantly try to heal the dragonling which will display "immune" and effectively waste my spell cast.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but if the dragonling is immune to healing shouldn't it also be immune to damage? If not, is it a bug that atonement favors the dragonling over players despite healing not working?
Can we please have this bug fixed.

The dragonling constantly eats atonement heals, is immune to them and no heals go to party members at all, even when they need them.

Exceedingly annoying and Disc cannot afford to lose heals, not any! It's hard enough as it is.

A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
Really this bug can cause wipes!!!

when the dragonling takes damage and goes down too lets say 10k health. Then all atonement heals go to the dragon and no party member until the reach an equally low percentage of their health.

PLZ blizzard PLZ fix this!
Wondering if there's a chance that the atonement/trinket/pet bug is going to be addressed.
Blizzard can't reply to every thread and every issue because there's a lot of bugs to be fixed. They prefer to fix bugs and only post when they need to. They don't tend to give ETAs. As long as you've posted it here, they'll look into it and try to get it fixed.

Bug Forum Guidelines, post by Ujumqin:

Unfortunately with the very large volume to reports we receive QA does not have time to respond to every single post. Generally we only respond to a post if we need more information about a report, or if we have confirmed that an issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154110
This is also an issue for Eminence healing, I can't wait for it to be fixed. Sad panda.
Really this bug can cause wipes!!!

when the dragonling takes damage and goes down too lets say 10k health. Then all atonement heals go to the dragon and no party member until the reach an equally low percentage of their health.

PLZ blizzard PLZ fix this!

It's actually anytime a dragonling is out whether it's damaged or not, and it would be nice if they would fix this and anything else like it because it's immune to heals all together... no sense in our supposed to be smart heals going to this dragonling when they do no good for it anyway.

Or at the least make it like hunter pets and lock summons where if everyone's at full health yes the pet will get the heals but as soon as any player gets lower than full health the heals go to them (the pet doesn't hog the heals all the time). I'd rather they just made eminence/atonement not go to the dragonling (or anything like it) at all.
would still like an answer on this, there's a ton of topics about it and i haven't seen a blizz post... but i haven't read all the topics, maybe someone could direct me to one?
I to would like an answer to this. No, not an answer, a FIX.
I just spent a large amount gold on building this thing - which isn't so bad but when you add in all its socket upgrades, it's becomes pretty pricy! Then to discover this ridiculous flaw to late, I'm out of gold now and am reluctant to use this thing at all. It's an easy solution.
Get someone on a fix please, even if it means CERTAIN HEALS WILL NOT HEAL THE DRAGONLING AT ALL. Better the group members get healed than the pet hogging all the love. Makes me look bad. lol. Fix please!
Also, just cause there is only one person talking about it doesn't mean they are the only person with the problem.

Simply put, it's a problem, fix it please. Two minutes of code.
I've included $20 to cover the two minutes lol. Or just send me a login and pass and I'll fix it for you guys. ;o)