For The Horde!!

Darkspear
You want to go through achievs and facts?Let's go through the alliance in this thread:Unsubtle: I'm betterGrant: I'm betterRygg: Oh.. I'm betterCowmastr: Hah! I'm Better

bustt: thinks hes better than unsubtle

busstt: thinks hes better than me

bustt: oh.. he thinks hes better than rygg

bustt: thinks hes better than cowmastr

09/26/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Bustt
FACTS

09/26/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Grant
alliance has the numbers and more skilled players we are better so accept it. :)
Well after comparing achievements, yes he is indeed better then every single one of you. Also putting yourself with the "better" crowd isn't really fair. I'm sure all the 2700 people know and respect you.
btw Lemons #1

<33333333333333333 Zigen
09/26/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Lacedup
Well after comparing achievements, yes he is indeed better then every single one of you. Also putting yourself with the "better" crowd isn't really fair. I'm sure all the 2700 people know and respect you.

i dont need achievements to prove anything nobody does unless you want to get into a raid.
and im sure hes talking 1v1 doing arenas really isnt my thing ill just do 2's or 3's get capped buy my piece of gear delete the team and and do it again next week rinse and repeat. and then when i get all the conquest gear ill enjoy myself the rest of the season doing wpvp, bgs, and dueling. i may even start doing rbg's engineers got some very nice toys for those this season lol. [item="g91 landshark" /] for example try its funny it chases down the target till it hits it and if it hits a mob its some decent damage there.
09/26/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Unsubtle
Level 86 can't be better than a 90 possibly

i beat a 90 feral earlier today he had 315k but he was all pve im sure so i hit him pretty hard.
Read the first sentence and i stopped. Yes you do need achievements to prove everything.
09/26/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Lacedup
Read the first sentence and i stopped. Yes you do need achievements to prove everything.

nope. :)
mocha choca latte yaya...
09/26/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Wolvomo

nice hat.
09/26/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Grant

nice hat.

Shame on you not replacing any gear..
09/26/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Wolvomo

nice hat.

i have it but maybe now ill put it on its just not being with all that res and pvp power bugs me

i have it but maybe now ill put it on its just not being with all that res and pvp power bugs me

You might as well put it on. It's not like any horde is looking for a fight anyway.

You might as well put it on. It's not like any horde is looking for a fight anyway.

true its more alliance that is doing that
Good Read I rofld.

8/10 tho
Grant, the reason I said that was because 2 out of the 4 of you I listed just referenced to achievements using that as a baseline for whether they're good or not.

Also noting that the four horde that have joined the thread since also fall into the same category of being better then alliance. That is what you call a fact, not you quoting me quoting Poszer saying your facts.. Those are more less opinions.
I consider myself a PvE'r but raiding isn't my thing, I prefer questing and doing dungeons
After reading this Grant is not an alliance fanboi, he's a World pve finished fanboi, then why are you in that guild bro? BTW I support this thread completely, all alliance is doing is gloating over the fact that they outnumber the horde, on a MASSIVE scale. But alliance will just complain all they want, there is no resolve for their ignorance Q_Q. I say just let them go at it man, everyone who sees their 40+ posts a day will see that they are rediculous little children.