Mistweaver Monk guide for MoP

Monk
Hi, Monk community!

I've put together a comprehensive Mistweaver overview on my blog, so if you're interested in Monk healing but haven't had a chance to try it out on the Beta forums, please stop by and check it out! Also let me know if there is anything I can do to make the site more informative for you.

See here:

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/whats-new-in-mop/introducing-the-monk/

Also, for those of you who are experienced at Monkery, please let me know if I've gotten anything wrong. Here or on the blog, I don't mind :)

Good luck in MoP, everyone!
~Dayani
http://healiocentric.wordpress.com
healiocentric ... a blog that revolves around healing ...
Yay, Dayani, the day is FINALLY HERE!

Faceroll-healing lowbie dungeons this morning... anyone who got to RaF their Mistweaver & could use some tips should absolutely stop by and read through Dayani's guide. It's an excellent read and has an excellent rundown of Mistweaver mechanics and healing strategies.
09/25/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Meditation
Faceroll-healing lowbie dungeons this morning

I've played every healing class, and these Mistweavers are just ridic.
09/25/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Ambooh
Faceroll-healing lowbie dungeons this morning

I've played every healing class, and these Mistweavers are just ridic.

i agree. but its so much fun!
09/25/2012 04:22 AMPosted by Meditation

Haha, well I'm a little less enthused than you, Med, I have to level 4 other classes before I can start on my Monk! :P
09/25/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Dayani

Haha, well I'm a little less enthused than you, Med, I have to level 4 other classes before I can start on my Monk! :P

We'll win you over yet!
Wow, this guide is amazing. I think I'm in love.
Dang! That's amazingness.
"Healing Sphere: The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, so-you-can-heal-while-you-move medicine."
I love it.
Yay a fistweaver guide.