Well, i saw it...

Lightbringer
I'm currently not playing, but I just saw a Pandaren Monk forum post... and died a little inside.
If you are not playing, why does it matter?
Perhaps you aren't Evolved enough to understand.
That's too bad. I am loving this expansion so far. I'm a wrath baby, and I am having the time of my life.

Edit: You know what's even funnier? People that don't even know the term "Wrath baby".
*giggle*
I am also a Wrath Baby. However, I tend to get along better with BC players. Can't stand Vanilla players for the most part, b/c they won't shut up about "Vanilla" (it's a lot like OU fans), and I imagine I'd be the same if I were a Vanilla player. Perhaps that's why it bugs me so much. I'll be back "in" this week, and I hope it's as awesome for me as everyone describes. Minus the pandas. I still can't get over that...
s t f u already.
Pay me.
this is like a little Wrath, a little BC, a little Cata. I agree I wasn't hip on the Panda, but there is SO MUCH to do, and every thing is SO PRETTY.

Of course, I'm weird. I like the little toys they give us along the way, and all the rare mobs...and world bosses.....and the farm.
Rare mobs just aren't rare anymore.
10/02/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Scramblestdd
I am also a Wrath Baby. However, I tend to get along better with BC players. Can't stand Vanilla players for the most part, b/c they won't shut up about "Vanilla" (it's a lot like OU fans), and I imagine I'd be the same if I were a Vanilla player. Perhaps that's why it bugs me so much. I'll be back "in" this week, and I hope it's as awesome for me as everyone describes. Minus the pandas. I still can't get over that...

I read "Wrath Baby" and immediately knew this thread was going to be pretty terrible.

I gave it a chance, however.
10/05/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Rhadamanthos

I read "Wrath Baby" and immediately knew this thread was going to be pretty terrible.

I gave it a chance, however.

You get snickerdoodles for even just knowing what the term meant!
It's not our fault... You can't help when you're "born".
if you are not currently playing......why are you lv 90 with the headless horseman ring? I smell a monk hating troll.....y u hate?
kek, that post was a month ago... l2rd8s
09/25/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Scramblestdd
I'm currently not playing, but I just saw a Pandaren Monk forum post... and died a little inside.

Glad to see you came around and realizing that Pandas belong in Warcraft. Based on you currently playing.
Puck Fandas. Is what I say to you sir.