what beats hunters in duels

Hunter
???
dont know much i can tell you but try and not let us burst much. alot of our damege is burst so cc us cause were definatly gunna cc you as most we can
Shadow priest.
Dots, dots, and more dots.
Spriest, Warlock, Boomkin
nothing beats hunter by showing up. boomy lock and spriest are your best chance but its not an instant win.
Other Hunters.

No joke its the biggest atrocity of a duel in the game, its all RNG typically.
Holy paladins.
Spriest, Warlock, Boomkin

Yep, 1v3 isn't a guaranteed win for the hunter.
stupid huntards way too overpowered 1v1

blizzard should nerf it so atleast half classes can beat
Line of Sight.
09/27/2012 01:13 AMPosted by Scrappy
Line of Sight.

Whoa, did I just time travel back to 2008?
I only have problem with Spriest tho.
anyone with level 90 experience (from the beta) can speak to this?

i saw a vid from zumio (sp?) that said that at 90 he can't really even move the hyprid dps health bars if they care to heal.

seems like something will need to be done about hybrid healing... but then again... what the hell do i know?
Line of Sight, oh, and kill the pet. No pet=No burst, if it's BM.
A few keybinds and at least half a brain.
09/26/2012 02:41 AMPosted by Ontap
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah. Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah.
... You really are epic sir.
Any class can beat any other class. Depends on the player.

And yeah, I work out. Look at dat body.
Any class can beat any other class. Depends on the player.

And yeah, I work out. Look at dat body.

Ah, the obligatory "ucanoutskillanyone bro" post. The thread was intended to be a "what classes have the advantage over hunters in duels", and yeah, there are some - specifically the healing intensive ones.

Ret, boomy, lock, and the bane of my existence, shadow priests. All things equal, including player skill, they'll take you down. I know, because people that haven't seen the upper side of 1500 are now giving me a run for my money in wpvp if they are any one of these. It's so faceroll it's ridiculous.

Speaking of, that's what would make marks viable over BM again - arcane shot getting its dispell effect back (or maybe even a % chance to).