Brewmaster AoE Leveling

Monk
Hey All,

Hope you guys are having a great time cruising to some level 90 monk awesomeness.

I apologize if this has already been addressed, I'm really just looking for a straight forward answer to a simple question:

What is the optimal Brewmaster AoE rotation in pulling and dispatching a large quantity of mobs while questing/grinding?

Thanks in advanced, and Good luck!
Not really a rotation, but what I've been doing when applicable;

Grab/Round up mobs with Dizzying Haze.
When I've got a suitable amount of mobs with none leashing, I quickly Tiger Palm the closest thrice over then Keg Smash into Guard once they all get close enough (you can skip the tiger palms if you'd like.)
After that, it's mostly a rotation of using Breath of Fire and Blackout Kick for soloing. (Try to keep Shuffle up as much as possible while doing as much damage as possible.)

Or what I do, anyways. It works so far.

Should also note; use Elusive Brew and your other CDs as needed!
Thanks for the quick response!

Is that fairly similar to what those of you at the higher levels are doing? (80+)
Thanks for the quick response!

Is that fairly similar to what those of you at the higher levels are doing? (80+)

For AoE, you'd replace Jab with Spinning Crane Kick at 46+, but otherwise it's the same.
I leveled to 85 in beta as a Brewmaster.

I rounded them up with dizzying haze.

Then used keg smash when it was available, and then Breath of fire.

When mobs have the dizzying haze debuff on them Breath of fire dazes them...makes it fun.

Repeat keg smash, breath of fire until they are all dead...which usually does not take long.

If I started to take too much damage I would pop Guard.

Usually I could pull as many mobs as I wanted and handle them all easily.

I have yet to level high enough to see if any of this has been nerfed but I expect it to be just as easy.
I leveled to 85 in beta as a Brewmaster.

I rounded them up with dizzying haze.

Then used keg smash when it was available, and then Breath of fire.

When mobs have the dizzying haze debuff on them Breath of fire dazes them...makes it fun.

Repeat keg smash, breath of fire until they are all dead...which usually does not take long.

If I started to take too much damage I would pop Guard.

Usually I could pull as many mobs as I wanted and handle them all easily.

I have yet to level high enough to see if any of this has been nerfed but I expect it to be just as easy.

BoF only dazes if it's glyphed.
Also, be mindful of your healing spheres. I found in beta that I could pull an insane amount of mobs in particular Sprites on the Cloud Serpent quest island. I could even get a nice amount of the really hard hitting tigers and survive if I would run over the spheres as they popped. It was actually a lot of fun. Just use variants of the above along with Spinning Crane Kick in place of Jab.
02/02/2015 10:18 PMPosted by Maebybabe
i leveled as mistweaver but i think

not enough to not necro amirite?
LOL

/facepalm