Give Frostmourne free realm transfer

Frostmourne
3000+ people in queue... estimated wait time of anything between 2-4 hours...

Currently 2676 in queue.. been in queue for ages already and still estimated wait time is 2 hours

Are you doing this on purpose so people will pay for transfer off high populated servers?

Prove to us you're not a bunch on leaches and give us free realm trasnfer
nice to know you're new as !@#$

enjoy waiting
I agree it is time for free character migration from Frostmourne. Two nights in a row i've been put in a 3 hour + queue after work. I PAY FOR THIS GAME FFS AND I CANT PLAY IT AT ALL. THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS.
I also think a free transfer from the realm would be nice, all my high level toons are in Frostmourne and when I log in it says the server Frostmourne is "Locked". What am I to do?
Free transfer to a low server Blizz chooses is better than not been able to play at all. Specially for people that have very limited time to play and end up in Qs or very high lag on NPCs that give quests.
I don't know what to call it, bad design or poor planning. I am very disappointed on Blizz.
Nope. Everyone transferred to this server knowing it was over populated, now you have to live with it.
It's actually hilarious.
yay logged on to see 4minutes until restart =D

Prove to us you're not a bunch on leaches and give us free realm trasnfer

As opposed to you leeches who transferred here in the first place.

Nope. Everyone transferred to this server knowing it was over populated, now you have to live with it.
It's actually hilarious.

+1
blizzard are teasing me, waited so long then finally got in.. then click on my toon and got disconnected :(
WE NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You come Garithos.
Maybe you shouldn't have transferred here then?
i was logged in during launch and dced. tried to log back in and get a wait time of 269minutes.

the thing is i knew this would happen but i dont know why the queues are so long.

Has frostmourne population gone up over the years? BR and barth arn't locked
09/26/2012 07:13 AMPosted by Lachatte
Has frostmourne population gone up over the years?
Since the end of wrath whole guilds have transferred here multiple times as well as a heap of random players. So yes the population has expanded dramatically. We are the new Blackrock apparently.
It's actually hilarious.

Skipped the rest of the thread, this sums it up completely, god damn you're cute.
GUYS , THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM, MUST LET BLIZZARD KNOW OVERPOPULATION SERVER! MAKE COMPLAIN TO THEM!
I pay 15 $ for play a real game ,not for waitting !!!!! what the hell US-BZ do nothing ?
If you dont like the overpopulation, then pay to leave and stop complaining about it here and in /1 while those of us who are actually enjoying it are trying to level. If you played back in classic the locked realm queues would feel normal to you :)
You got your wish.

Frostmourne > Gundrak.

Feel free to go cry elsewhere :)
Daigoth, I don't think you could've possibly said anything better than what you just said.