Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 17 18 19 23 Next
I don't know how many times the OP said he was done responding, but I've counted a couple before I skipped to the end. So why does he keep posting?

The OP has clearly said that this thread is NOT about ganking, maybe we should take his word for it?

Alliance uses, apparently cheap, tactics to win. Only one I actually read was the whole Tol Barad guard pull. I didn't read any others. I've NEVER seen any Horde do that. Ever. Nor, have I seen them sit in a single Tol Barad node and just spam aoe everything. Nope, not the classy Horde.

Let the record show that I am a sub par pvp'er. I don't care. I die a lot. I've pulled guards. My arena rating sucks/ed. I've done two rated battlegrounds ever and lost. I killed Deathwing. I have fun!

Lastly, I'm too lazy to look through anymore for a significant argument. I just wanted to feel included and like I'm contributing (So you don't have to point it out ^_^).

**Edit for caught grammatical errors**
Have you not seen how much this lame #$%^er has been gloating about killing me? I told him we were there, if you would so kindly use your frontal lobe and read. You would plainly see where I mentioned it happening as another reason for ally being scum and guess what..

HE SHOWED UP.
Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Return has been camping and killing you because your reactions to Return pooping on your face are absolutely hilarious? Additionally, has it occurred to you that the reason this thread has reached seventeen pages and why people are lavishing praise upon Return is not because he killed a level 86, but because he brought us a bountiful lulz harvest from the level 86's sheer rage?

It's funny how you like to throw about comments about how ignorant everyone else in this thread is when you're the one who has completely missed the joke.

Return is after WPvP, period. He killed significantly more people than just you (not me, of course- I've had plenty of field training in how to run like a screaming little girl when Return pops his burst cooldowns) this morning. He will continue to kill more people than just you in the coming day. Then, when both you and Return are online, he will poop all over you again. Then he will screenshot your seething rage and share it with the community at large so we can have a laugh.

10/02/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Atheistmage
And sat around? I was nonstop dps on the boss.

...But the DPS priority was Mind Controlled > Alliance > Adds > Sha of Anger. You were supposed to keyboard turn around and kill the adds or the Alliance, you scruffy-looking nerf herder.

Return of Return's Fan Club 2k12

lol dude. I can't fathom these illogical comments. You said I was trying to feel special, so i brought up this thread and him going after me. I know WHY he's doing it. I said it because you said what you said earlier. It's like everything is circular logic with you people..

Also
You scruffy-looking nerf herder.

Star wars?
10/02/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Gylina
I don't know how many times the OP said he was done responding, but I've counted a couple before I skipped to the end. So why does he keep posting?

You want to know why I do? Because I have a problem. I like to argue. I enjoy it. I do it a lot. I prefer to call it a debate...but let's be realistic here..this is a flat out argument.

I do it a lot, and I can't help it. I realize this is a HUGE waste of time. But everytime I leave the thread I sense someone has posted something very, very stupid and everytime I've been right. And when I read how wrong these comments are, or how much lack of truth or knowledge they have, I can't help BUT reply.

It's in my nature. I should stop though. Like forreal. It's getting old. Notice how I have pretty much replied to everyone? Usually with several paragraphs each? And I counter every line presented one by one? And do it quickly?

Now notice how most of the people that reply to ME usually ignore 80% of what I say and come up with some other non-sense to say? While I'm usually addressing every point given to me, by multiple people at once? I've become good at handling multiple people hopping on bandwagons and trying to chime in. They're all usually not good at it, so it's usually easy.
TL;DR

Pvphappend. This episode brought to you by Butthurt Brand Cereal Ally Zerg Flavor. Start your expac day with a big bowl of Butthurt!.. This warlock takes his Butthurt with a sprinkle of milk and a dash of Return brand sweetener. A complete part of any leveling experience. And remember kids. It's not hurt till its Butthurt!
10/02/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Atheistmage
You want to know why I do? Because I have a problem.
First step's out of the way, folks. We can go home now.
10/02/2012 08:17 AMPosted by Strelok
You want to know why I do? Because I have a problem.
First step's out of the way, folks. We can go home now.

well we need to make sure he get into rehab.
OOC: Sometimes I think I'm bad at pvp. (This is probably a very accurate thought.) But then I read threads like this and realize, at least I'm not this guy.
Anyways, this was a glorious thing to wake up to. I love you, all of you. Even you, Atheistmage. If I could shoot hearts out of my gun/bow like Cupid, I would do so, and I would Multi Shot into this thread until you all understood how much I love you for creating this masterpiece. (Maybe an Arcane Shot or two for Return.)

Did I mention we killed the Sha of Anger with all of them trying desperately to stop us?

wait wait wait

wait

They're letting 86s into Sha of Anger raids? That seems unnecessarily masochistic.

<3 Deance for truthiness, and for being the most fabulous deathknight to ever walk the Dream.

lol. I don't think you've ever heard of truthness. All you do is lie.

He said "truthiness", not "truthness". "Truthness" is not actually a word: if you just want to use the noun, you can say "truth".

Which you know, of course, because you're so dang smart whereas I am clinically retarded.

Blizzard is trying to bring make the fued between ally and horde and these scum are giving eachother handjobs.

What you (and guilds like WSB) fail to understand is that there is a difference between respecting someone as a person and gamer, and loving the Alliance in-character. Not all of us play WoW because we want to invent more reasons to divide ourselves as people.
I like how I went to bed and SEVEN HOURS LATER this thread is still going. also OP: get over yourself. seriously, your vastly overinflated sense of self importance is mind boggling. welcome to ED this is how things are done here. dont like it? GTFO

Actually, it's mainly about how angry you are. I for one am impressed that you've managed to keep this level of nerdrage going for as long as you have. You must be exhausted.

Tangentially, it's about your foul attitude and amusing obsession with proving you're the smartest guy in the room.

Apart from that, it's about how you think Return is a poor player, while you don't even use macros. Comedy gold, this whole thread.

THEY'RE A HANDICAP. LIKE VISION. AND FINGERS.
I agree. To that end, I've made a helpful instructional video on how to remove all handicaps for your gameplay.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWMQ7ipZW34

No macros, no vision, no fingers, no problems.

Edit: MAN RETURN STOP BEING SO TERRIBLE YOU ARE SO CLEARLY CARRIED BY YOUR MACROS.
http://i.imgur.com/wXI4X.jpg
Hey, Atheistmage, is this thread just about you getting ganked?
Atheistmage: Why did you come to ED in the first place from your PvE server?
heeeey now not all us PVErs are ragers :P
Best part about this thread? Last night, people got tired of Atheist whining about getting ganked in Jade Forest general chat, and started calling him out on it, telling him to !@#$, etc. He then spent an hour straight RAGING, calling us all idiots who don't understand his deeper meaning and whatnot, and yelling that he's not -whining-, he's just making observations. And then I found this thread. What a tool. Cheers.
Atheistmage is our own little Sha of Anger.

We need to cultivate his rage like a delicate flower- wouldn't want him to transfer off. He's a real asset to the server.

Really funny that he's still 86 btw.
10/02/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Arrowset
Hey, Atheistmage, is this thread just about you getting ganked?

10/02/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Leothiel
Atheistmage: Why did you come to ED in the first place from your PvE server?

10/02/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Virdandy
heeeey now not all us PVErs are ragers :P

10/02/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Ryzaerian
Best part about this thread? Last night, people got tired of Atheist whining about getting ganked in Jade Forest general chat, and started calling him out on it, telling him to !@#$, etc. He then spent an hour straight RAGING, calling us all idiots who don't understand his deeper meaning and whatnot, and yelling that he's not -whining-, he's just making observations. And then I found this thread. What a tool. Cheers.

all the above. +1
I am honestly starting to think we should all nominate this thread for sticky for: if this is how you react to WPvP the Emerald Dream community is not for you.

Or any PvP server.

Or high stress situations.

Or going outside...
this kid has to be trolling, he handles that mage way too poorly to truly think he is a decent pvper. he clicks and keyboards turns and randomly blinks towards you. i hope he continues to call out actual pvpers while getting 100-0'd without getting a cast off. sorry kid but 3 level difference doesnt make someone immune to damage rofl try actually casting something maybe. its a new expac so your old strat of s-keying around spamming icelance/instants and hiding in iceblock hoping your pet pvps for you doesnt work anymore lol, time to L2Play.