Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 23 Next
09/28/2012 06:22 AMPosted by Briggo
also.. am i naked or is it just me?

Don't be alarmed. Once you started hanging out with me, it was only a matter of time.
09/28/2012 07:53 AMPosted by Skeesmo
Atheistmage @ #1 most butt hurt mage on server.

It hurts because of all the flags I planted in there.
Coming from a small realm, I personally enjoy WorldPVP. Yes, I have been ghanked while questing by groups of Alliance but I have done the same in return.

OP you have to understand this is a rather large "PVP" Realm and this is going to happen.

Personally I don't think Alliance are cowards when they gang up on one or two Hordes, because I have and will continue to do the same.

This isn't Legend of Zelda save a princess crap! This is Emerald Dream World PVP!!!!!!
And if you don't ghank the other faction or enjoy killing your enemy over and over and over and over again, then maybe this isn't the realm for you.
@ op

QQ dude. Everyone is getting ganked, it's not that big of a deal. Go to the new major horde city, throw so stuff on the AH, work on your professions, and then go back to quest. Myself and the one or two others I quested with got zeroed a bunch, we still made it to 90. Not a big deal.
Poor buthurt horde:)

Grow a pair and call your own guild, this is a Wpvp server after all:)

Or don't, and continue to whine:)

I am cool either way.
The Alliance aren’t cowardly scum, we are. We treat this like a PvE server and carry on about our business. We ride by fellow Horde being spawn camped. We troll people who ask for help in general chat. Don’t hate on the Alliance for taking advantage of some great world PvP. Hate on your fellow Horde for not having the guts to claim their set.
If you want a fair fight, find someone with the exact same gear/spec/latency as you and duel them, otherwise my blood elf friend, all is fair in love and war, and maybe you should try the love part for a while, the war part seems to be more then you can handle.

I agree with you, zerging and wiping out someone is NOT world PvP, this is unfortunately the mentality that was created with things like "Have Group Will Travel" and faster flying.

Continued, both factions are guilty of this.

This whole past summer there was an entire horde guild devoted to frustrating people this way. (Warsong Battalion)

DONT YOU GET IT HARRY!? ONLY ALLIANCE DO THIS! RAWR!

Dis is true, Aliatril. Ho ho ho
I enjoy it. After spending two expansions on dead servers, it just reminds me of how much fun I had in TBC on a somewhat populated realm(and very busy realm forums). I especially like these Reague guys. They're making !@#$ happen rather than just grinding instances all day.
So I tried to be a mature adult and ignore this post; telling myself to just stay away cause my opinion is going to get me lynched. However, I can not. I do not agree with Athiestmage's generalization about EVERY Alliance not having honor and ect. But being a die-hard Hordie and consistantly only leveling horde sense vanilla; I have to say that there is some truth to what he says. (I know my experiences are one-sided and there is probably plenty of Horde that are the same). I can not ignore the fact that I see this ALOT in the Alliance, its always been that way. Especially in vanilla, Horde were way outnumbered and more often than not, when you PvPed the Ally always ran around in packs. In the most recent experiences, the Horde from what I have observed have been alot more tollerant of Alliance in the questing zones than they are to us. They only have the guts to gank me when I'm all alone and surrounded by Alliance, when there is a decent number of fellow Horde members; they never touch me. Also have been experiencing alot of lvl 90 ganks of late *cough* Problem Solved and The Crew *cough*. Now, I know my experiences dont at all represent the faction as a whole and I love some of you dearly; but in my opinion the OP has some grain of truth, though he should calm down a bit. PS: Sorry for the wall o' text.

Edit: I will say I have done my share of ganking but it was always to get revenge on someone trying to gank me. I was always alone, except for a few experiences in which multiple people were being harassed by the gankers.
09/28/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Vhiessu
(I know my experiences are one-sided and there is probably plenty of Horde that are the same).

Yep. But my experience is one-sided as well. I can tell you that there are plenty of Horde who are very happy to gank and corpse-camp and grief, but I've never leveled Horde here. I'm going to try to with a new panda I've made, and I'll be interested to see what my own experience is like -- I'm sure I'll experience the same kinds of problems, I just question whether it's as skewed as the OP apparently believes.

I will say that one reason I chose an RP-PvP server, and one reason I like ED so much, is because I feel like when we're RPing about a world at war, there's more opportunity for folks on both sides to regard players in the other faction as partners in the story we're telling. Yes, there's a lot of competition, but it seems pretty friendly. I've seen a lot of cross-faction cooperation, respect, and affection between guilds and individual players who really enjoy one another and enjoy the story we're telling. I really dislike it when I get the sense that the players hate one another just due to the faction they chose. It's childish and narrow-minded and I don't understand it at all, and I haven't seen much of it on ED. That makes me glad.
09/28/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Seyahat
I will say that one reason I chose an RP-PvP server, and one reason I like ED so much, is because I feel like when we're RPing about a world at war, there's more opportunity for folks on both sides to regard players in the other faction as partners in the story we're telling. Yes, there's a lot of competition, but it seems pretty friendly. I've seen a lot of cross-faction cooperation, respect, and affection between guilds and individual players who really enjoy one another and enjoy the story we're telling. I really dislike it when I get the sense that the players hate one another just due to the faction they chose. It's childish and narrow-minded and I don't understand it at all, and I haven't seen much of it on ED. That makes me glad.

Coming from a pure PvP server, I agree. I love this community and I do see a whole lot less OOC hate towards the opposing faction. The RP is what fuels the PvP here, not just the spite towards each other. OOC, I dont have a problem with the Alliance. I played pure PvP for many years so at some point I did have a lot of spite towards the Alliance just for the sake that they were Alliance, but im working on that ;). My previous post was me simply calling it how I saw it, and trying to be as neutral and open-minded as possible.

09/28/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Seyahat
It's childish and narrow-minded and I don't understand it at all

Blizzard has done a very good job at making us feel like enemys :)
It's true. Every alliance on this server (and I'm sure other servers) are all cowards. I don't mean this in the "I'm playing a game and I think I'm so badass and they're all cowards" I mean it seriously.

I don't think I've ran into one group of ally that wouldn't attack simply because they have the advantage of numbers. And the MOMENT that advantage is gone (fair) they split.

I can kill an ally MY level and what will that ally do? Fight fair? Some good ole fair pvp? Nope. He's gonna call his entire guild and anyone in the surrounding area while he sits back fapping thinking him and his ally are so good.

The funny part is I can be on a level 70 alt, and kill a level 70 ally. And you know what that ally will do? He'll call 5 of his 85 friends, get on his 85 main and come kill my 70 toon. And then, of course, TAUNT me and shout "Y OU LOSE" as if they've just accomplished something noble.

Like especially after the expansion. The areas are filled with pvp but mostly ally ganking because they know they have the majority. I often wonder if you ally think you're good at this game or what? It seems you're all terrible so you naturally keep 5 higher level friends because you know you're just so bad at doing things properly.

The worst part is when us horde WIN these little pvp battles and we get to hear a cool mature ally /yelling

"YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE
YO U LOSE"

Everytime THEY die of course. It just seems that ally on this server are filled with pathetic, desperate people who try their hardest to get a kill, no matter how fair.

This tends to happen in Tol Barad. Me and my guild will be killing and WINNING and of course you'll see "YO U LOSE" being shouted by super cool Calipaly as she dies for the 50th time.

Where is the class, the honor? You're all like retarded kids that keep dying but think you somehow win by spamming annoying macros. It's pathetic. It really is.

I've noticed me, and a majority of the horde tend to have a "honor" to our killing. We kill on our own, we try it fair. We even have heart and we'll attack people that out number us. I'm not gonna call my guild if I get killed. I'm gonna rez, buff and try to kill your !@# again.

And I'm not just saying this to start something, it's honestly true and it annoys me like nothing else. Alliance running around outmatching thinking they're good.

It just seems all ally on this server are classless pricks.

You're all scum. Every. Single. One of you.

I take offense to this. Considering that on my main, I've not killed a single Horde in this week no matter how low his(or her) HP is. I believe that in this first week of the xpac that we're exempt from pvp due to leveling in what have you.

I can't say I haven't been killed by ambushing horde, but thst happens. Im not going to cry and whine about how scummy they are on the forums.

Dust yourself off and try again little mage. It's all you really have.

**By the way, my main just hit 90 and Im still not going to kill Horde until Tuesday.**
You shall learn when you come to Pawndaria.

"We live together. We die together."
09/28/2012 12:47 PMPosted by Vhiessu
But being a die-hard Hordie and consistantly only leveling horde sense vanilla; I have to say that there is some truth to what he says. (I know my experiences are one-sided and there is probably plenty of Horde that are the same)

This is the fallacy in your claims. Both sides have their PvP cowards. Players being #!@@*!!* wads is not faction-specific. You're just more prone to seeing the ones that aren't on your faction. I, however, see the PvCowards Horde-side all the time.
@ op

QQ dude. Everyone is getting ganked, it's not that big of a deal. Go to the new major horde city, throw so stuff on the AH, work on your professions, and then go back to quest. Myself and the one or two others I quested with got zeroed a bunch, we still made it to 90. Not a big deal.

Wow. See? I'm not even going to quote the other dumbasses that have CONTINUED to insist this is about me being ganked. I've LITERALLY said it about 10 times. But you people still seem to think this is about me being ganked.

OMFG. How many times do I have to say it before just ONE of you comprehends the idea and can use your logic to work out the situation rather than replying with a clearly ignorant post that shows you've not read the 10 thousand posts I've made saying this isn't about ganking. Like is it to hard of a task for just one of you to tweak your understanding? Or is the first idea you have the only thing you'll stick to because you're all just intelligent people...

OH wait, no...you're not. Because if you were intelligent people, you would eventually grasp that this isn't about being ganked in the new zones like you seem to think it was. I bet you even after this post, others will still say the same. That's how stupid you people are being right now. That's why I can't "calm down" Vhiessu is because everyone is being retarded but they don't see it because they can't even comprehend the actual meaning of the post, much less their own ignorance.
Look, Mr. atheist wizard, you're trying to argue that you don't care about dying, and that you're making fun of others for caring about dying. We get that. But your continued carrying of the conversation is really hurting your "lol I don't care" image.

Because judging from your responses, you care.

Seriously, I jump into 1v2+ situations all the time because I really couldn't give a rat's !@# if I die or not. Alliance run away from me all the time, many times for help from other players. Do I make threads about their lack of balls? No, I just laugh and go on my merry way. Maybe throwing the occassional /chicken at them. They know they're chicken!@#$s. I'm happy with that.
And I continue to see things like "dust yourself off and get back out there!" This literally has nothing to do with me dying or being ganked and getting frustrated (Read that's the 1th time I've said that, do you PEOPLE SEE?)

Telling me I shouldn't be on a pvp server BECAUSE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM. I LOVE pvp. It's all I do. Just yesterday when Return came to Jade Forest, I was killing TONS of ally. I enjoy it to the point of going at it for hours and taking it too far. GET YOUR FACTS CORRECT BEFORE MAKING A POST LIKE AN ARROGENT PRICK.

I'm not going to quote or reply to anymore people saying this. Maybe with enough time, just maybe, you'll see what the post is about. And actually talk to me like you do know. And then I'll reply. I'll quote this though.

09/28/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Luvhandles
I enjoy it. After spending two expansions on dead servers, it just reminds me of how much fun I had in TBC on a somewhat populated realm(and very busy realm forums). I especially like these Reague guys. They're making !@#$ happen rather than just grinding instances all day.

I actually enjoy the pvp going on. See unlike what these idiots keep seeming to believe, I'm not crying about dying. I even take it to far sometimes.