Story Forum Community Lounge 39

Story Forum
1 2 3 26 Next
Link to the last Lounge: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606352702

No hating, flaming, violence, excess drinking, or talking about politics unless everyone else wants to!

Enjoy.

I have a lounge, so I won't be trying for Lounge 40+
Jade Forest. Bottom part.
Kun-Lai Summit. Northish part.
I accidentally glitched a mob in Kun Lai >>
My game keeps disconnecting me! D:
Not lazy. Practical. Way too many alts doing too many things. Much easier to be centralized.

Not worried about having an AH because I set up a guild for bank space etc and am now using that toon (in SW) for all my AH needs.
Not lazy. Practical. Way too many alts doing too many things. Much easier to be centralized.

Not worried about having an AH because I set up a guild for bank space etc and am now using that toon (in SW) for all my AH needs.

I'm doing that too, for the most part. xD

This is why I stick to one character.
Stayed up till 4:30am yesterday, but hit 90.

Was in a group a couple hours ago that killed the Sha of Anger, but got nothing in my loot satchel.
Professions seem much easier this expansion - I already have First Aid, Mining, Alchemy, Inscription, and Jewelcrafting to 600. Also really enjoying the quest design -- I was glad to see that the quest chain narrating Shokia, Kiryn, and Riko's escapades remained largely unchanged (if changed at all) from the beta version. Riko's voice acting cracks me up. "Riko a lover AND a fighter!"
I've finally figured out how to achieve peace between the Alliance and the Horde.

Pet battling.
Quiet tonight, eh?
I hate people who think subs will go down by the millions :(
09/27/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Lorthuron

same they need to think bigger. I say BILLIONS!!!!
Noooo! I think my favourite couple on glee is going to break up next week. D:

I'm a sad panda.

I'm a sad panda.

...no too easy.

I'm a sad panda.

...no too easy.

I really hope Kurt and Blaine don't break up, I'll be upset. The character of Kurt has helped me so much the past few years. I know that sounds lame, but I wasn't going to go to a councillor when I had Kurt. D:

...no too easy.

I really hope Kurt and Blaine don't break up, I'll be upset. The character of Kurt has helped me so much the past few years. I know that sounds lame, but I wasn't going to go to a councillor when I had Kurt. D:

Oh, no I was talking about the sad panda comment.
09/27/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Shaithiss

same they need to think bigger. I say BILLIONS!!!!

You meanie!
I swear every stupid LFD group I get into has at least one guy who needs everything.

Now I just had a windwalker monk who needed on INT boots because he thought it had agility on it(I'm a Mistweaver).

It's making levelling enchanting disheartening