Story Forum Community Lounge 39

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
i was wondering how katarn got level 90 so fast because i never saw him online

then i realized he's not on my friends list anymore >.>

anyway, level 90 tomorrow
09/27/2012 08:03 PMPosted by Dragonson
then i realized he's not on my friends list anymore >.>

Sorry, but I tend to keep my Real ID list as small as possible. If I almost never talk to someone, they'll be taken off.
Happy Brewfest everyone!

I killed Coren Direbrew and got my fancy new trinket for level 90.

I just need to get to level 90.
Morning everyone~

Got to lv 89 last night. Maxed enchanting (didn't buy a single mat!), and got 590 in tailoring

Today's goal is to get to 90 asap. Then I need to play catch up on monk
09/27/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Katarn
Sorry, but I tend to keep my Real ID list as small as possible. If I almost never talk to someone, they'll be taken off.

yeah i understand, just kinda surprised me

09/27/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Rufyn
On a random note, anyone have some pretty screenshots of Pandaria

i got a couple screenshots of mount neverest
i have 16 stacks of windwool

>.>
09/28/2012 05:04 AMPosted by Rufyn
Put em up on imgur or something. I need more desktop backgrounds >.>

http://cultofthepreservers.enjin.com/profile/571612/pics/detail/album_id/43411#pid=1111530

my camera is on max view don't complain
i have 16 stacks of windwool

>.>

My bank guild's first tab has 32 stacks of Ghost Iron Ore, and 20 of Windwool... I figure I'd hang on to the cloth, in case the drop rate is nerfed.
3 bars to 89 and no quests left in townlong

great
6 bars from 90 and the server shuts down D=
I found two rares within three minutes of each other in Townlong Steppes, both fell to my magic, along with a Shaman's and a Death Knight's Blade.
Guess I'll go take a nap while WRA is offline.
Gentlemen! And Maha. Behold! I have created a BattleTag!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's Chillman#1339
As much as I utterly love pretty much all of Pandaria for its immersion, I extremely dislike not having profession trainers or auctioneers at our 'capital's
09/28/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Lorelaî
I found two rares within three minutes of each other in Townlong Steppes, both fell to my magic, along with a Shaman's and a Death Knight's Blade.

I've come across 6 of them now. I took down two of the Yaungol ones (Ferdinand and... Black somethingorother), but the others either kicked my butt with AoEs and I wasn't able to get back to them before a group of people mauled them, or I simply came late and they were already claimed (so I helped kill them.)

From Ferdinand I got a nifty epic mace... Ooksomething. It's a 'Keg on a Stick'. Sadly it is a one-handed STR mace.

Not very handy for a feral.
09/28/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Rufyn
...don't i already have you on battle tag?

Real ID =/= Battle Tag

<-Noitora

09/28/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Spellestra
As much as I utterly love pretty much all of Pandaria for its immersion, I extremely dislike not having profession trainers or auctioneers at our 'capital's

They can at least add a freaking leatherworking in one of those villages. Does it suck that bad?
09/28/2012 03:13 PMPosted by Bullcowsby

I've come across 6 of them now. I took down two of the Yaungol ones (Ferdinand and... Black somethingorother), but the others either kicked my butt with AoEs and I wasn't able to get back to them before a group of people mauled them, or I simply came late and they were already claimed (so I helped kill them.)

From Ferdinand I got a nifty epic mace... Ooksomething. It's a 'Keg on a Stick'. Sadly it is a one-handed STR mace.

Not very handy for a feral.

Yeah, they don't seem to drop anything useful for me either. I've killed a Hozen, Mogu Mage, Saurok, two Jinyu and a Yaungol. Just need Mogu Warrior, Mantid and Pandaren.