Can we get a fix on Sha of Anger Despawn

Bug Report
We almost kill Sha of Anger (20%) and just a few of the other faction can come in and cause him to despawn. We've done about 7-9 attempts now with full 40 man Horde raid and he despawns everytime. Not sure whats going on but seems a priest comes in and fears or a mage getting debuff and blinking out to make him despawn. Not sure but its impossible to kill him with this happening.
Please fix this bug, very annoying >_>
World pvp is fun, but not being able to kill the boss afterwards is not!
very annoying glitch... plz fix!
Need help with this
Hard to kill a boss when he despawns at 80%... reset... 60%... reset.... omg 20% ALMOST THERE... RESET!! Please fix >.>
While I understand PVP is ment to be a part of the world bosses, glitching to grief isn't PVP.
very frustrating - we aren't getting beaten which is acceptable we are just being cheated.
please fix!!!
Please help us with this! I need epics!
Bugged out world boss.
Glitching bosses for the sake of griefing is dumb, please fix.
Blizz y u do dis.
multiple times verry annoying please fix
SO annoying. We PVP'd them and they couldn't fight us off... so they are glitching because they are upset... childish.
The alliance have continued to come in and somehow force a despawn in the middle of combat, including when we were at 22% on the boss. Very frustrating, please fix this.
09/27/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Malicus
very frustrating - we aren't getting beaten which is acceptable we are just being cheated.

This is the kicker. We can hold them back...
Fix
I've gotten to freakin 5%. Gone.
Just did one myself and had him down to 8% when someone came in and despawned him. Such a time waster and annoying to see hard work go down the drain.