WATCH OUT HORDE

Frostmourne
If I see a horde outside town, I'm ma gonna charge in and start a fight. I'm hoping all you alliance member do the same, just farm them. Last night We camp few horde in Jade forest all the way to Valley of wind, I hope this doesn't stop anytime soon. Free Honor kill!!!
I'ma camp you.
let there be peace
you cannot farm me if i fly. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cute.
I am ashamed to play alliance
09/28/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Mintii
I'ma camp you.

LOL gold
If I'm out in the world, I'm generally busy.

I don't really care about wasting my time to gank people.

U PUT DOTS ON ME SIR

U PUT DOTS ON ME SIR

You were within my tab range.

YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT.
09/28/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Mintii
I'ma camp you.

Dis

#1 Mage World/YT/WCM
Excepitonal - You couldn't knock the froth of a cappuccino, come at me bro.
If I'm out in the world, I'm generally busy.I don't really care about wasting my time to gank people.

Were you not a fat little dwarf not so long ago?
You spelt "Exceptional" wrong.
Man I feel sorry for this guy, he has nothing better to do with his time at Max Level than gank lower levels :/
Surely he needs to do dailies or do something productive with his time.
You don't need to take your anger out on us, it's not our fault your wife and kids left you because you're covered in Cheeto dust and refuse to leave your office chair.
10/10/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Elledriver
If I'm out in the world, I'm generally busy.I don't really care about wasting my time to gank people.

Were you not a fat little dwarf not so long ago?

I was, but I went Human because of Diplomacy.

Massive downside being that my outfit doesn't look half as good on a Fem Human.
Totally agreed with all the above sentiments... this is just some silly little kid, that much should be obvious... dont approve of this at all..

fair is fair... eyeball a similar lvl horde and start a fight sure, anywhere... but not anytime, and not when they are a more than a few lvls lower... should be a chance of a win.. but hey its pvp and no one ever plays fair..
If it's red it's dead. Fear my typhoon / bubble / complete stun DR / OP win CD's.
So you spelled your name wrong then by the time you noticed you had already played for too long to start over eh?