Zen Alchemy Stone???

Professions
I'm 588 alchemy and I have been killing mobs for 4 hours and haven't found this yet. I have friends that got it from the first mob they killed in pandaria? And I mean many friends. Whats the deal?
RNG hates you

can't think of another reason
QFT
I've seen it drop off Liu Flameheart 3 of the 4 times I killed her. Also, you are looking for Strange Spherical Stone or something like that. Try running the dungeon. Good luck
Seems to be bugged anyway. My husband got the stone on his Warrior tonight. We made sure he had the 3 golden lotus required to imbue the silly thing. Then BAM won't allow him to imbue it. hence no trink....after an hour of trying to find any tips on if there is a specific location (going to trainer didn't help wouldn't turn in there either) we gave up for the night. So if anyone has information as to what to do from here, we would be grateful.
09/28/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Mysticmaid
Seems to be bugged anyway. My husband got the stone on his Warrior tonight. We made sure he had the 3 golden lotus required to imbue the silly thing. Then BAM won't allow him to imbue it. hence no trink....after an hour of trying to find any tips on if there is a specific location (going to trainer didn't help wouldn't turn in there either) we gave up for the night. So if anyone has information as to what to do from here, we would be grateful.

Open the quest in his log, there should be an option to complete it.

Yeah, it's kinda confusing for some reason. I spent an hour flying around SW and all the questing areas I had unlocked before I stumbled across that.
Got mine in Jade Serpent dungeon. I had 1 golden lotus at that point. Afterwards I herbed up 4 stacks of Rain Poppy, 10 stacks of Silkweed, and enough Green tea Leaf to get my scribes inscription to 600, and not a single lotus after the first. Ended up spending 1500g for herbs that I should be able to pick.
If you have carbonite as an add on you have to turn it off to auto complete or its what i had to do.
You'll be wearing better trinkets before you acquire it. >.>
My alchemist got his in the first 25 quests. I guess RNG is what it is?
Doesn't it require 86 to drop?
12/10/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Jozie
Doesn't it require 86 to drop?

No. I got mine within minutes of stepping foot in Pandaria.