How do I level lockpicking in Mop?

Rogue
Wait a couple levels. You don't get jack squat out of 'em anyhow.
11/23/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Quantico
Wait a couple levels. You don't get jack squat out of 'em anyhow.

You actually get up to 30g from a MoP junkbox now, and free health pots, and a chance at The Gloaming Blade and Krol Scimitar. I have personally made over 30k gold farming boxes, over 200 pots, and already found the dagger. Sucks because I wanted the sword, but nonetheless.

@ the leveling rogues: Definitely save those boxes. You could get lucky and have a 476 weapon the second you ding 90!
true, I did have a ton of boxes when I hit 90 lol, and the gold was so great I even sent out 10 unlocked boxes each to my close friends as Holiday gifts in game hahaha
I agree.
Thanks for the info
im lvl 87 on my rogue and currently have 77 of these i cant open... f u blizz
The same way you do every day, Pinky:
increase as you level.

Your lockpicking automatically goes up 5 points every level. There's nothing you can do to increase it beyond getting more XP.

So I should stop needing on lockboxes?
Where can you find your skill lvl at in the spell book or where ever the hell its at?
Suddenly necro thread.
Anything is better then individual level as such in the original.
ok you do all know that there are other ways of opening those damn boxes Engineers with Seafoam charges are one and blacksmiths with those Keys are another.
why?!

/sigh

Please don't post in old, dead threads. :P
why?!

/sigh

Please don't post in old, dead threads. :P
I really don't understand how they do this. Well... the ones that don't do it on purpose that is.
I have a level 90 Rogue and it did not level me to 450. So, what now?
06/17/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Kissnhearth
I have a level 90 Rogue and it did not level me to 450. So, what now?
You're wrong, plane and simple. If your rogue is level 90 then he can pick locks up to 450 skill.
how do you level lock picking in wod