Leveling: Goals

Monk
What is everyone's estimated time to hit 90 as a monk? I have 2 BoAs and am thinking about 1 week to hit 85 and probably 1 and a half to hit 90 after that. Note that if you have refer a friend, you don't count.
I don't count?

Seriously that sounds like a nice pace. Not rushed, but not slacking either. You can easily enjoy the new pandaria lands taking your time like that. I will level an alt to enjoy the quests and rich environment that mists gives us, but my suggestions is unless you have your guild pushing you to level is take your time.

Cheers.
Congrats on 90! Good advice. How are you doing pvp wise!?
I don't count?

Seriously that sounds like a nice pace. Not rushed, but not slacking either. You can easily enjoy the new pandaria lands taking your time like that. I will level an alt to enjoy the quests and rich environment that mists gives us, but my suggestions is unless you have your guild pushing you to level is take your time.

Cheers.

Undead Monk. Booo hooo
took me 24hours played time to go 80-90 (with the monk quest xp bonuses from 80-86). Granted I did play in beta and know all the pandaria quests but hopefully that should give you a bit of a guidance as to how long it took to level. They did nerf the xp requirement in 80-85