Wanna help me out?

Paladin
I haven't played this paladin at level cap, and when I'm leveling up and doing instancing my deeps is a little... under satisfactory. Any pro pallys wanna take a look at my character and maybe give some helps?

Thanks guys! :D
edit: maybe its my rotation? I didn't think pallys were hard, i kinda just stuck my face on the keyboard.
At 87, your weapon is a little behind. Very early in Kun-Lai there are 414's or so weapon rewards.

Single target, keep inquisition up, refresh it anywhere under 2 seconds. TV at 5HP, hammer of wrath, exorcism, crusader strike, judgment, if everything is on cooldown and you have enough HP to TV, then use it.

Multiple targets divine storm replaces TV at two targets, and hammer of the righteous replaces crusader strike at four targets. Keeping inquisition up is still your top priority. Seal of the righteous is very underwhelming, it needs 6-7 targets to actually be better than just staying with seal of truth.
Thank you so much! ^-^
09/27/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Kaìtlyn
edit: maybe its my rotation? I didn't think pallys were hard, i kinda just stuck my face on the keyboard.

If you're concerned about your rotation start with CLCret/CLCinfo. Helps you get an idea of a good "rotation" that you can change up based on your playstyle and get comfortable with as well.